Question: Fragility

RBMoose.1439

> @Durzlla.6295 said:

> > @zealex.9410 said:

> > Would be neat if the vulnerability boost worked also with condi ^^

>

> Yeah, it'd be super cool! Although I'd understand why it doesn't since Dom is very obviously the direct damage line.

Ironically in Pve it's taken for its defensive capabilities more than it's damage output as Illusion and Dueling add more damage for both Power and Condi builds.

> @Esplen.3940 said:

> > @Durzlla.6295 said:

> > > @zealex.9410 said:

> > > Would be neat if the vulnerability boost worked also with condi ^^

> >

> > Yeah, it'd be super cool! Although I'd understand why it doesn't since Dom is very obviously the direct damage line.

>

> Ironically in Pve it's taken for its defensive capabilities more than it's damage output as Illusion and Dueling add more damage for both Power and Condi builds.

Don't think so. 10% damage modifier, 15% illusion damage, reduction in signet cooldown for phantasm reset.

Virtually the only garbage tier in domination are all the useless grandmasters since we neither shatter and power lock was made useless by defiance bars.

> @Zenith.7301 said:

> > @Esplen.3940 said:

> > > @Durzlla.6295 said:

> > > > @zealex.9410 said:

> > > > Would be neat if the vulnerability boost worked also with condi ^^

> > >

> > > Yeah, it'd be super cool! Although I'd understand why it doesn't since Dom is very obviously the direct damage line.

> >

> > Ironically in Pve it's taken for its defensive capabilities more than it's damage output as Illusion and Dueling add more damage for both Power and Condi builds.

>

> Don't think so. 10% damage modifier, 15% illusion damage, reduction in signet cooldown for phantasm reset.

>

> Virtually the only garbage tier in domination are all the useless grandmasters since we neither shatter and power lock was made useless by defiance bars.

It is taken for the defensive side now in PvE, since Illusions and Dueling got new grandmasters that deal more DPS. Domi/Inspiration is the most defensive Chrono meta variant out of the others.

I mean it would be better if one of the traits get changed particularly Imagined Burden at least. That trait is borderline useless.