Show some love for fractals?

i play fractals everyday but for an endgame content we dont get much out of it. Yes, i know there are fractal weapon skins but that's not enough for majority of the people who play fractals on a daily basis. IMO, we deserve more. Raids are getting the legendary trinket 'ring' the Coalescence. But what about us? Dont we deserve the same love? I really hope one day i.e. in the near future A-net will introduce legendary armor/weapons and even legendary trinkets for fractals.

What do you guys think?

> @"Anatolian Turk.4057" said:

> i play fractals everyday but for an endgame content we dont get much out of it. Yes, i know there are fractal weapon skins but that's not enough for majority of the people who play fractals on a daily basis. IMO, we deserve more. Raids are getting the legendary trinket 'ring' the Coalescence. But what about us? Dont we deserve the same love? I really hope one day i.e. in the near future A-net will introduce legendary armor/weapons and even legendary trinkets for fractals.

>

> What do you guys think?

Well fractal got legendary backpack and the fractal god/godess title to go for.

Wouldent suprice me if the next ring or maybe even amulet will be earned in fractals tho.

> @"Anatolian Turk.4057" said:

> i play fractals everyday but for an endgame content we dont get much out of it. Yes, i know there are fractal weapon skins but that's not enough for majority of the people who play fractals on a daily basis. IMO, we deserve more. Raids are getting the legendary trinket 'ring' the Coalescence. But what about us? Dont we deserve the same love? I really hope one day i.e. in the near future A-net will introduce legendary armor/weapons and even legendary trinkets for fractals.

>

> What do you guys think?

We need to be clear here, are you talking about fractals in general, or T4 fractals? The reason I ask is that if you are here complaining about lack of rewards for T4 fractals, I'm afraid you're in for a flood of negative reactions.

If you are talking about fractals in general....well, the solution is to improve on skill and gear (AR) and get in to T4s.

Either way, Fractal rewards are very good already. Do they have unique legendaries outside of Ad Infinitum? No, but so what? T4 Fractals for 45mins a day are very much worth it.

Fractals are successful game mode, according to Anet's logic it doesn't need anything else. Legendary items are a bite for failing/failed game modes such pvp/wvw and raids.

The moment people stop playing fractals they will add something shiny there.

> @"lare.5129" said:

> Don't need. We have leg backpack, gold, gold, nice(best for me) 20 slot bags, titles and achievements, again gold, 2 mystic clever each day for any leg what we want, ..

> So one month in chill mode = 1 leg. What more ??

>

You omitted unique skins (Fractal weapons), Deldrimor Ingots / Bolts of Damask / Elonian Leather, Ascended Rings, Ascended Trinkets, Ascended Armor Boxes, Ascended Weapon Boxes, Mystic Coins, currency to purchase stat selectable rings/trinkets, miniatures, and infusions. Think that about covers it all.

Oh and gold :grin:

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> You omitted unique skins (Fractal weapons), Deldrimor Ingots / Bolts of Damask / Elonian Leather, Ascended Rings, Ascended Trinkets, Ascended Armor Boxes, Ascended Weapon Boxes, Mystic Coins, currency to purchase stat selectable rings/trinkets, miniatures, and infusions. Think that about covers it all.

>

> Oh and gold :grin:

all that I can sell, or salvage and sell is gold :grin: You right )