[Idea] Bounties in WvW!!

> @"Cristalyan.5728" said:

> > @"Olivier Yuki.5614" said:

> > Bounties in WvW sounds like a great idea!! I would be so hyped to play WvW if there were bounties!

> >

> > Bounty means having an enemy player as target that you need to track down and kill.

> >

> > I haven't thought much about it so feel free to post the potential consequences that might occur if the feature were to be implemented.

> >

> >

> > The only problem, from comments below is if your bounty targets leaves/logs-off often. But I guess it might be a risk the hunter has to take.

>

> I wonder if you ever play WvW. Because if you play, I will put a bounty on you of 2 gold every single day if your idea will be ever implemented. I have some friends too playing mostly for the fun and who will help you to improve your enjoyable WvW experience by placing also 2 g/day on your head. I think we can easily spend over 30 gold only for daily to have you dead by the hand of a bounty hunter and not because of a random encounter. And if the fun will be real, I think I can find other guildmates too to bet 2 g/day on your head.

>

> I want to have a system warning us when the bounty has been completed, in order to place another bounty. And to give the target a truly exciting WvW experience.

LOL Yep its all fun and games till its you not able to play wvw anymore because of being a target constantly. How would that go, could whole zerg groups hunt you down? I played a game that did bounties to have other players killed, cept not in instanced pvp areas but anywhere in the game world. Its not a good idea people would just stop playing, because lets face it the pvp personality is toxic. I love pvp and killing or being killed but its also very nasty in its mentality. I mean this game dont even have full pvp servers and you want bounties, real men pvp in open world. I would like to have open world pvp but it wont happen, why? because people say its toxic, the same mentality goes into bounty hunts trust me i been there when i was younger and meaner.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bounty does not sound terrible indeed, not sure it should revolve around players, since what people said they could stay at spawn/logg off.

Perhaps something extra, chance of a nice shiny when you take a tower/keep? Of course the others would need to know what bounty is active so they can work with it.

Take Aldon/Veloka/Langor for instance.