[SUGGESTIONS:] Quality of Life

This thread is for all your suggestions for quality of life stuff you would like to see in GW2, anything that would improve your experience of the game.

Please, if you have a gem store suggestion, keep it in [here](YNFGC4AWHJGKX9HQC663 "YNFGC4AWHJGKX9HQC663").

This is not a discussion thread, only for Quality of Life suggestions. (if possible, can Gaile Gray sticky this?)

When I want so sell something in the TP they set "Sell instantly" as the default setting and I actually need to pay attention and switch to "List this item" manually.

I ALWAYS want to list an item and not sell it directly. Is it possible to make this option my default setting? It's really annoying when I want so sell lots of items and I always need to switch.

1. Please fix the treasure maps so they don't give you the error message and disappear when you dismount and you have to re-click on them to reactivate them? Once on a quest you should be able to stay on the quest until you get where you're going.

2. Please please please please please for the love of God almighty please stop treating Minor Runes as crafting materials... when you mass salvage your green & blue items, they should not default to filling up your crafting bags first! I cannot tell you how annoying this is!

Thank you!

I have 2 suggestions right now, both are UI related.

1. Please change the Squad UI, I i hate being in a Squad, I hate having up to 50 blue dots on my mini map, and up to 50 blue player tags on my screen, When in a Squad i would like to see a different map dot color and a different name tag color for the party i am in within the squad, and the rest of the squad.

As it stand, I often opt out of joining squads.

2. Please add health bars above players heads, so support classes know who to heal more easily, and perhaps have the option in menu to toggle "on" or "off"

See related health bar Threat [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5421/enable-health-bars-for-support-roles#latest](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5421/enable-health-bars-for-support-roles#latest "https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5421/enable-health-bars-for-support-roles#latest")

• 1 month later...

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i want minion skins, my main is a flesh necro but my second necro is a bone animator so a skin for boney minions would really help me build concepts.

Can I have Awakened mummies, please? They were so adorable in that one spoiler part.

Or maybe some of those cute Risen? Like some of the nobles.

Wait. Risen/Awakened NPC skins.

Awakened Rytlock/Canach/Logan/Eir/Zojja/Tybalt/Snaff/Teyo/other npcs I like that I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Quality of Life need for guild wars 2 to keep going tbh will never happen . the game in current state is just not able to handle what the game needs like hardware and system support upgrades compared to other and more newer game standards. tbh it is nice to see these posts but knowing full well anet will never do or say they thinking about it. well pretty much means it never happen at all . thus the game will be like many other games that have died off into gaming history

> @"Gabbynot.2654" said:

> Quality of Life need for guild wars 2 to keep going tbh will never happen . the game in current state is just not able to handle what the game needs like hardware and system support upgrades compared to other and more newer game standards. tbh it is nice to see these posts but knowing full well anet will never do or say they thinking about it. well pretty much means it never happen at all . thus the game will be like many other games that have died off into gaming history

So, every time we've received a QoL feature that wasn't announced previously by the Devs (oh, say Key Ring, Consume All, etc., for example) means the game has died off and gone into game history? Odd, feels very much alive to me.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Gabbynot.2654" said:

> > Quality of Life need for guild wars 2 to keep going tbh will never happen . the game in current state is just not able to handle what the game needs like hardware and system support upgrades compared to other and more newer game standards. tbh it is nice to see these posts but knowing full well anet will never do or say they thinking about it. well pretty much means it never happen at all . thus the game will be like many other games that have died off into gaming history

>

> So, every time we've received a QoL feature that wasn't announced previously by the Devs (oh, say Key Ring, Consume All, etc., for example) means the game has died off and gone into game history? Odd, feels very much alive to me.

the suggestions you make are not by any means software or hard ware support related at all. also does not by any means add anything at all to the game. cases in point multi core cpu support Vegas 56 980 1080 ti video cards or 4K support ., is what i am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Gabbynot.2654" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Gabbynot.2654" said:

> > > Quality of Life need for guild wars 2 to keep going tbh will never happen . the game in current state is just not able to handle what the game needs like hardware and system support upgrades compared to other and more newer game standards. tbh it is nice to see these posts but knowing full well anet will never do or say they thinking about it. well pretty much means it never happen at all . thus the game will be like many other games that have died off into gaming history

> >

> > So, every time we've received a QoL feature that wasn't announced previously by the Devs (oh, say Key Ring, Consume All, etc., for example) means the game has died off and gone into game history? Odd, feels very much alive to me.

>

> the suggestions you make are not by any means software or hard ware support related at all. also does not by any means add anything at all to the game. cases in point multi core cpu support Vegas 56 980 1080 ti video cards or 4K support ., is what i am talking about.

that is not QoL, that requires an entire recode of the game system.

QoL changes are things that makes things easier in-game, like for instance my suggestion today would be to allow us to enter what we like to spend in the exchange instead of only enter what we want to have.

Once you're finished with a trophy item (one that cannot be sold or used in any way outside of it's original purpose) that it gets deleted automatically. Like the Nuhoch Horn from the HoT storyline, or trophies that say "this item only has value as part of a collection", or once you finish a collection and it has no value that the item disappears. (I spend a lot of time researching whether or not I can delete stuff from my inventory, like the books or candy-something-something meter from Halloween). Or, if not possible to do automatically, then on the Wiki pages say something about when they are okay to delete.

Also when items become obsolete, if those could be in a list and deemed okay to delete....

I could gain so much more inventory and bank space back!! Ofc, I'd just add more investment items but STILL.