Party commander

There is very little info on this, it dont mention it in the wiki at all that i have found. Only says that its linked to dragon basher, no mention of the rewards or how many times you can do this a day. Is this only once a day cause it says infinium like goes on and on. I cant find a page on party commander at all. No mention of the weapon skins at all except on one line of the festival.

The Wiki doesn't do pages for individual achievements, instead they do pages for each category: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dragon_Bash_Feats

"Complete the Dragon Basher achievement five times over the course of the Dragon Bash festival. The Dragon Basher achievement is located in the Dragon Bash daily tab." (I think that's the in-game description, but I can't check now.)

So in other words do 3 Dragon Bash dailies per day, for 5 days to complete Party Commander and get a Dragon Bash Victory Coffer (no info on what that contains on the Wiki because no one's got one yet, but I think it's the holographic weapons). So it's the Dragon Bash equivalent of the achievements to get the Halloween and Wintersday weapons. (Which also means that, like those two, if you have a few days completed at the end of the festival this year it will pick up where you left off next year.)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> (no info on what that contains on the Wiki because no one's got one yet, but I think it's the holographic weapons). So it's the Dragon Bash equivalent of the achievements to get the Halloween and Wintersday weapons. (Which also means that, like those two, if you have a few days completed at the end of the festival this year it will pick up where you left off next year.)

Correct, at least according to the comments on reddit. The holographic weapons are holo versions of Gen1 precursors, and can be previewed from your bank tab (just search for holographic).

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> It is the same as other events. You do 3 daily Dragon bash for 5 days you get a box. Since event this year is 3 week you can get 4 this year and then more the next time the event is added. I mean I def know this exact type thing was during SAB and Halloween and maybe others.

Well yeah but the last time there was a dragon bash was 2013. I dont think we will see this again for many years, so you wont be able to get them all or even most

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > It is the same as other events. You do 3 daily Dragon bash for 5 days you get a box. Since event this year is 3 week you can get 4 this year and then more the next time the event is added. I mean I def know this exact type thing was during SAB and Halloween and maybe others.

>

> Well yeah but the last time there was a dragon bash was 2013. I dont think we will see this again for many years, so you wont be able to get them all or even most

It's very heavily implied, if not directly stated, that this will be an annual festival. There are even Dragon Bash achievements with "Annual" in the name, just as they've done for Wintersday and Halloween and the other annual festivals.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > > It is the same as other events. You do 3 daily Dragon bash for 5 days you get a box. Since event this year is 3 week you can get 4 this year and then more the next time the event is added. I mean I def know this exact type thing was during SAB and Halloween and maybe others.

> >

> > Well yeah but the last time there was a dragon bash was 2013. I dont think we will see this again for many years, so you wont be able to get them all or even most

>

> It's very heavily implied, if not directly stated, that this will be an annual festival. There are even Dragon Bash achievements with "Annual" in the name, just as they've done for Wintersday and Halloween and the other annual festivals.

I dont know about that, i think we only got it because of Kralk.

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > > @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > > > It is the same as other events. You do 3 daily Dragon bash for 5 days you get a box. Since event this year is 3 week you can get 4 this year and then more the next time the event is added. I mean I def know this exact type thing was during SAB and Halloween and maybe others.

> > >

> > > Well yeah but the last time there was a dragon bash was 2013. I dont think we will see this again for many years, so you wont be able to get them all or even most

> >

> > It's very heavily implied, if not directly stated, that this will be an annual festival. There are even Dragon Bash achievements with "Annual" in the name, just as they've done for Wintersday and Halloween and the other annual festivals.

>

> I dont know about that, i think we only got it because of Kralk.

Again, we have achievements such as "(Annual) Dragon Bash Feats," "(Annual) Going the Distance," "(Annual) Color the Sky." They wouldn't have bothered to put in the Feats achievement category and fill it with Annual achievements if it weren't going to be an annual festival.