Elite overdose

Bazooka.3590

DS is a thief lifeline right now and compared to other more pressing balance issues as far as skills are concerned BS is so down the list it's not worth q'ing about. Rampage I've seen many complaints but to be honest don't know enough about the skill to make a informed comment on whether or not its overperforming. Complaining about DS is just silliness when its improvisation's synergy with it recharging the skill seems to be the majority of people's actual issue even though it's like a 17% chance to have the elite recharged lol. Why not say improvisation's ability to recharge DS is op and ask for it to be changed to not include elite skills? Oh I think I kno why lol

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> Everyone defending Daggerstorm in this thread are completely biased and delusional, in no way should this skill work the way it does right now

Lmao compared to most powercrept skills out there nowadays it's not broken in the slightest, improv might be though how it synergize with it. I'd say ur comment makes u biased and delusional:)

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > Everyone defending Daggerstorm in this thread are completely biased and delusional, in no way should this skill work the way it does right now

>

> Lmao compared to most powercrept skills out there nowadays it's not broken in the slightest, improv might be though how it synergize with it. I'd say ur comment makes u biased and delusional:)

There is no skill stronger than rampage, DS is the second strongest skill in the game. There is no better than this. I would want it on EVERY single class, even without double-triple possible recharge from improv.

> @"praqtos.9035" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > Everyone defending Daggerstorm in this thread are completely biased and delusional, in no way should this skill work the way it does right now

> >

> > Lmao compared to most powercrept skills out there nowadays it's not broken in the slightest, improv might be though how it synergize with it. I'd say ur comment makes u biased and delusional:)

>

> There is no skill stronger than rampage, DS is the second strongest skill in the game. There is no better than this. I would want it on EVERY single class, even without double-triple possible recharge from improv.

I'd rather a thief DS by me than get hit with a sic em rapid fire, perms cc'd than burst to death by holo or perma dazed by mirage than destroyed, eat a worldly impact pre buffed by maul etc etc theres soo many more powerfull skills than DS. In 5 yrs I've literally died to DS a handle full of times and that's a guess cuz really cant remember a time I have lol course I mostly wvw.

Yesterday night i fought a mesmer i was out of condi cleanse he had like 10%hp so i decided to use DS in order to make sure i win the fight and secure our last 25 points for win, i was chasing him while spinning like a bayblade and aint even hit him :D, try the skill before you QQ for nerfs (ps: he evaded one that was going after him tho)

> @"DoomNexus.5324" said:

> 2) Thief still gets damage from retaliation and is susceptible to condi damage

> 3) Thief still gets affected by wells and other AoE fields

Right right, forgot about wards.

Fair enough. I'll maintain that the auto chain is annoying but contesting is fine since they can still take damage and be interrupted by specific things.