(SUGG) Sitting Crosslegged

The new chair has sylvari sitting crosslegged on the seat. It looks great! Would it be possible to get a /sitcross that would let any character do that without a chair involved? (Asura would probably need to do the same thing they do on the flower chair, to wit sit with foot soles pressed together rather than full crossed legs. Charr can do it, the Olmakhan do it when air-meditating).

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Good sugg, also will be neat to also be able to perform emotes while sitting, as minimum /laugh, /talk, /bow, /cry, /sad, /menace and /wave, (already able I think)

It would seem strange to do a /menace or /threaten while sitting, no? At least it looks a bit funny in my mind! :lol: But I would love to see more emotes that we can use at will, including variations in sitting and dancing and options to change or turn off idle animations (I don’t dislike them, but they don’t fit every character and customization is fun!).

I'd kill for such an animation, funny enough.

Sometime, I just want to have my character sit in a meditative stance, but the current slouching sitting is more lazy, than it is contemplative.

More to the point, I've been requesting a way to do the same animation moves as the Olmhakans since they were introduced D: GIMME

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> The new chair has sylvari sitting crosslegged on the seat. It looks great! Would it be possible to get a /sitcross that would let any character do that without a chair involved? (Asura would probably need to do the same thing they do on the flower chair, to wit sit with foot soles pressed together rather than full crossed legs. Charr can do it, the Olmakhan do it when air-meditating).

I suggested back on the old forums a /zen where your character sits in a floating lotus position if you aren't in combat mode. It could give you an aura and prevent you from being attacked or take reward. Any pets or minions would vanish. It would be useful if you need to afk or if you want to tag up and mark something for others.