Dragon emblem clothing outfit

The dragon emblem clothing outfit looks really nice, but it's for me impossible to aquire it. Could you make it a gemstore outfit? Maybe change the emblem so it stays still something different.

It would make tons of money, i can assure you, Anet. And it won't take much time and work to do this. Pls make it happen.

> @"senki.1046" said:

> The dragon emblem clothing outfit looks really nice, but it's for me impossible to aquire it. Could you make it a gemstore outfit? Maybe change the emblem so it stays still something different.

> It would make tons of money, i can assure you, Anet. And it won't take much time and work to do this. Pls make it happen.

>

I think it's a bad idea to offer items billed as "exclusive" in the gem shop. Enough people participated in special events _because_ there was an exclusive item offered. I don't think any amount of money is worth reversing that.

Instead, as @"starhunter.6015" suggests, they could offer new items that also use the emblem (or a variation thereof).

Hard to say for certain, but given the recent history, it's fair to assume that there will be another giveaway or promotion that rewards the Dragon Tee at some point. I suggest keeping your eyes open for promotions and events (such as the upcoming Living World demonstration at PAX West in August), and see if they're given away then.

While I can certainly agree that adding it to the Gem Store will likely make them some money, it may be more valuable to them as a promotional/give-away item. That way, we get the item basically for free, and they get that sweet advertising revenue; everybody wins.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> Hard to say for certain, but given the recent history, it's fair to assume that there will be another giveaway or promotion that rewards the Dragon Tee at some point. I suggest keeping your eyes open for promotions and events (such as the upcoming Living World demonstration at PAX West in August), and see if they're given away then.

>

> While I can certainly agree that adding it to the Gem Store will likely make them some money, it may be more valuable to them as a promotional/give-away item. That way, we get the item basically for free, and they get that sweet advertising revenue; everybody wins.

Of course even if they do have another promotional event there's a good chance the majority of the world will not be able to participate. Even if they can initially because the chosen partner doesn't seem to realise people outside of the USA have internet access.

But issues with partners who far exceeded their own competencies aside, Anet have done two or three promotions in recent months which included this outfit and have expressed interest in doing more in future (including ones which are open to more of the game's players) so there's a good chance it will be available again.

(Incidentally if you want to increase that chance and you're in any position to facilitate a promotion between Anet and another company they have expressed an interest in that.)

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > (Incidentally if you want to increase that chance and you're in any position to facilitate a promotion between Anet and another company they have expressed an interest in that.)

>

> Hint. Hint.

Hey you never know, maybe the OP works for (or owns) a company that could set up another promotion with Anet. Unfortunately I don't, I don't even know anyone who could (yes I've thought about it) but there must be people out there who could, and there's every chance they're reading this.

The Dragon Emblem Outfit has always intended to be special. Long before the axe to Town Clothing, it existed as a standalone top for contest winners. As someone who has the outfit, I don't mind Anet whoring it for cash. We can't change the bottom pants to something practical with different races, so I don't use it much.

• 1 month later...