We need a Slayer title

We need a Slayer title for completing all slayer achievements. A few bonus items would be appreciated also. As it is, completing all slayer achieves has no incentives except some points. It is quite an achievement to complete all of them, especially the giant slayer achievement. I have all slayer achievements done except giant and I have only 43 completed with a lot of work .

Some possible names: "Exterminator for Hire", " Slayer for Hire", "Blood Spattered/Stained Hero", "Killing Machine"

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> Slaying 1000 giants was more difficult before PoF. I did it the hard way :( Would be nice to get a title for that, at least.

I can't even imagine. There are a lot of Giants in POF, but you have to find someone to do them with you and they still take forever :(

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> They need to add the like 50 mobs that have been added via expansions and ls maps. I never minded grinding those cause the ap was decent.

I like doing slayer, adding more mobs would be fine by me....just as long as they're not like the giants where you have to put in major grind time to complete them. Maybe make it so you have to keep up with any added mobs to keep your title? Idk

> @"Havyn.4293" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > Slaying 1000 giants was more difficult before PoF. I did it the hard way :( Would be nice to get a title for that, at least.

>

> I can't even imagine. There are a lot of Giants in POF, but you have to find someone to do them with you and they still take forever :(

There are some caves near the center north of Elon Riverlands where three or four veteran giants spawn very regularly ... and they count. They are quite easy to solo.