Fallen balthazar outfit

I guess this is a 'will this ever be available again?' Post

I'm a die hard gw1 fan and have always loved guildwars lore, balthazar being my favourite of the gods from the first game as well.

Now this outfit is kickass and i would love to obtain this. I see that it was once available through the Black lion statues but is no longer.

Has this outfit ever been released again after it's original release ? (Which would give me hope it will be available again)

I really hope for it to be available through stazues again soon because I saved up for it for quite a while now and now I'm sitting at 100 of these statues because last time it was available I haven't had 50. Would lve to see it coming back soon so I can focus on deciding and saving for the next thing.

> @"Cynder.2509" said:

> I really hope for it to be available through stazues again soon because I saved up for it for quite a while now and now I'm sitting at 100 of these statues because last time it was available I haven't had 50. Would lve to see it coming back soon so I can focus on deciding and saving for the next thing.

I would go as far as saying my life in this game would be complete if i could have this outfit and helmet

PLEASE BRING IT BACK ANET I WILL BUY 60 KEYS JUST TO GET ENOUGH STATUES

i bougth like 100 keys at time of release. luckily i got it on 15º chest opened.

i used it on a norm guard to cosplay balth, some guy posted a youtube video on how to "clone" balthazar using a norm character. i also had the war bringer ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Warbringer ) from wvw and war god greatsword ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/War_God%27s_Greatsword )

i wish the best for u guys, my balthazar followers fellows, have good luck and i hope it coming soon again!