Guild Wars 2 PvP NA OCTOBER POWER RANKINGS

Second Syg.7219

**GW2 OCTOBER POWER RANKINGS**

Ratings are based on a wholesome scale that includes but is not limited to: Mechanical Skill, Rotational knowledge and application, Decision making knowledge and application, and one’s ability to effectively communicate in a competitive setting. Inactive players have been excluded from the list. Ratings are calculated by the Gw2 PvP Player Association. Ratings are calculated by a complex algorithm that uses input from 1000s of players.

*For this month, a special variable has been added for our intricate algorithm which factors in all the new elite specializations and a player's ability to properly theorycraft and apply the new specializations competitively. Some players have dropped due to a clear lack of understanding of their class and new specialization.*

**Warrior**

Helio – 92

Tarcis - 92

Rar – 86

W.a.n.g – 84

Rosales - 81

Mur – 81

Crysis – 80

Hazard - 80

Thermite – 78

**Elementalist**

Wakkey – 97

Jeffies – 88

Phantaram(WEAVER) – 84

Tabarnacos - 83

KMlin – 79

Olrun – 75

Scheraz - 71

Mael – 56

**Necromancer**

Nos – 94

Karina – 89

Naru – 87

Kronos – 77

Opn – 70

Vallun – 70

Rendys – 69

Contra - 65

**Engineer**

Jeff – 85

Marvin – 80

Chaith – 80

Liderismo – 76

Ferox – 69

**Guardian**

Naru – 92

M00bs – 92

Halfdevil – 75

Aeroxe – 73

Vallun – 73

Saiyan – 71

Arken - 70

Opn – 69

Luckslayer - 65

Olrun – 64

**Revenant**

Magic Toker – 96

Ipno - 90

Helio - 89

Rar – 86

Attributions – 80

Hodokin – 79

Lora – 77

Hazard – 75

Heaph – 73

**Thief**

Kat - 92

Beyond – 89

W.a.n.g – 89

Ipno – 88

Duck – 85

Hitzer - 83

Steel – 81

Aeroxe- 81

Vallun – 80

Zenyus – 76

Primal Strike – 71

**Mesmer**

Zeromis – 97

Steel – 89

Jeff – 87

Zorh – 79

Kronos – 75

Gabi Snow – 73

Basic Banjo – 73

Whispering Illusion – 69

**Ranger**

Kraalle - 83

Spam A or B - 69

Throwny - 65

Chiffer - 62

> @"Second Syg.7219" said:

> **GW2 OCTOBER POWER RANKINGS**

>

> Ratings are based on a wholesome scale that includes but is not limited to: Mechanical Skill, Rotational knowledge and application, Decision making knowledge and application, and one’s ability to effectively communicate in a competitive setting. Inactive players have been excluded from the list. Ratings are calculated by the Gw2 PvP Player Association. Ratings are calculated by a complex algorithm that uses input from 1000s of players.

>

> *For this month, a special variable has been added for our intricate algorithm which factors in all the new elite specializations and a player's ability to properly theorycraft and apply the new specializations competitively. Some players have dropped due to a clear lack of understanding of their class and new specialization.*

>

> **Necromancer**

> Nos – 94

> Karina – 89

> Naru – 87

> Kronos – 77

> Opn – 70

> Vallun – 70

> Rendys – 69

> Contra - 65

>

Hi your rating list appears to be broken, please update with me, TheFisix, placed in the necromancer column, thank you. Also Nos is dead, nice try (may he rest in peace).

Whether or not you agree that I am the greatest PVP player of all time, it's pretty much fact that I am quite literally the best ranger NA and I'd say equal mechanically to Rom. I've beaten Kralle literally everytime we've played and I'm one of the only rangers who even theorycrafts.

Here's me winning 1v2 as an incredibly entertained @"NotoriousNaru.1705" watches in awe of my Shadow-jitsu Form©

https://youtu.be/hSufj6Uo5Og?t=5m35s