Champion Rush Community Goal bar...

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Gaesesagai.9421" said:

> > > > @"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:

> > > > [We're on it](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85227/champion-rush-community-goals/p1?new=1 "We're on it").

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > That's false.

> > > The event community goals indeed show "complete" now, but the rewards are nowhere to be seen. At least for me.

> > > I've done all dailies in the first 2 days and today. And yes, turned in all champion marks in LA at the vendor npc.

> > > 0 rewards. 0 of the "community tier" achievements triggered.

> > > I suppose if this isn't a widespread enough EXTRA bug I can say goodbye to the rewards lol.

> > >

> > > EDIT: Ok nevermind, just reread and noticed it says "once the event is over". I take it that means the rewards will be distributed at the end. If that's the case then all good. We'll see how it goes.

> >

> > Were do you turn them in I got 80 and dubble clicking dont show me the vendor anymore

> >

>

> There's one in Lion's Arch, next to the activity NPC under the big glass dome. I think there's others too but that's the first one I found so I've just been going there.

Thank you

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > It did, for a while, but then it became a fu-bar.

> >

> > No wonder, grinding champions is boring and the rewards certainly not worth the time. (Or those doing this type of "content" might save their marks to exchange them all at once?)

>

> That would not make the bar move backwards, though.

TBH I think that poster comment is right.. when I was in LA a few days back the bar was at about 20% of T1.. yesterday it was back to barely scratching 1%.

Today my UI says Community Goals complete .. that was fast going from nowhere.

Another Community Rush Event got rushed out to game again it seems... :)

> @"Jorsu.1074" said:

> I didn't turn in a single mark, until today when the event already showed finished, because i was thinking of the progressbar i still had time. Does that mean i don't get the tier rewards at end of the event?

No, if you participate before the end of the event you will get the rewards at the end of the event.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85227/champion-rush-community-goals/p1?new=1

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > It did, for a while, but then it became a fu-bar.

> > >

> > > No wonder, grinding champions is boring and the rewards certainly not worth the time. (Or those doing this type of "content" might save their marks to exchange them all at once?)

> >

> > That would not make the bar move backwards, though.

>

> TBH I think that poster comment is right.. when I was in LA a few days back the bar was at about 20% of T1.. yesterday it was back to barely scratching 1%.

> Today my UI says Community Goals complete .. that was fast going from nowhere.

> Another Community Rush Event got rushed out to game again it seems... :)

Well, of course it's fast when ArenaNet moves it to the end because it was broken. Lol.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > > It did, for a while, but then it became a fu-bar.

> > > >

> > > > No wonder, grinding champions is boring and the rewards certainly not worth the time. (Or those doing this type of "content" might save their marks to exchange them all at once?)

> > >

> > > That would not make the bar move backwards, though.

> >

> > TBH I think that poster comment is right.. when I was in LA a few days back the bar was at about 20% of T1.. yesterday it was back to barely scratching 1%.

> > Today my UI says Community Goals complete .. that was fast going from nowhere.

> > Another Community Rush Event got rushed out to game again it seems... :)

>

> Well, of course it's fast when ArenaNet moves it to the end because it was broken. Lol.

Yeah I missed that ANET "their on it post" when I logged in this morning :)

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Gaesesagai.9421" said:

> > > > @"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:

> > > > [We're on it](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85227/champion-rush-community-goals/p1?new=1 "We're on it").

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > That's false.

> > > The event community goals indeed show "complete" now, but the rewards are nowhere to be seen. At least for me.

> > > I've done all dailies in the first 2 days and today. And yes, turned in all champion marks in LA at the vendor npc.

> > > 0 rewards. 0 of the "community tier" achievements triggered.

> > > I suppose if this isn't a widespread enough EXTRA bug I can say goodbye to the rewards lol.

> > >

> > > EDIT: Ok nevermind, just reread and noticed it says "once the event is over". I take it that means the rewards will be distributed at the end. If that's the case then all good. We'll see how it goes.

> >

> > Were do you turn them in I got 80 and dubble clicking dont show me the vendor anymore

> >

>

> There's one in Lion's Arch, next to the activity NPC under the big glass dome. I think there's others too but that's the first one I found so I've just been going there.

There’s an icon on the map for others looking for them as well. I think it was something like an orange ring.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > Were do you turn them in I got 80 and dubble clicking dont show me the vendor anymore

> > >

> >

> > There's one in Lion's Arch, next to the activity NPC under the big glass dome. I think there's others too but that's the first one I found so I've just been going there.

>

> There’s an icon on the map for others looking for them as well. I think it was something like an orange ring.

It's a badge, kind of like the world completion medal, only orange instead of blue.

You can see it on the upper right of the image showing one of the Consortium officers [here](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Alma_(Consortium) "here").

~~There's not a page that just lists all the vendors and their locations, but there's a column for Vendor on the [page for the currency](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Mark "page for the currency") that names them all.~~ [Thanks, @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" ! Skipped right over that not expecting them to be listed under a header of "Mechanics."]

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Jorsu.1074" said:

> > I didn't turn in a single mark, until today when the event already showed finished, because i was thinking of the progressbar i still had time. Does that mean i don't get the tier rewards at end of the event?

>

> No, if you participate before the end of the event you will get the rewards at the end of the event.

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/85227/champion-rush-community-goals/p1?new=1

Thanks for the answer.