Feast stats still not disclosed in text

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

>

> > That's a real problem now that they will become important daily tools in WvW and raids.

>

> Apparently feasts cannot be placed inside raid instances... so the list of problems is clearly growing.

Wait, what? That cannot be intentional, it must be a bug. Seriously though, what a bug.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

>

> > That's a real problem now that they will become important daily tools in WvW and raids.

>

> Apparently feasts cannot be placed inside raid instances... so the list of problems is clearly growing.

That's crazy! :o

I hope it will be addressed soon, along with the lack of individual ascended food (which should be added as well, at a lower cost than feasts).

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> I hope it will be addressed soon, along with the lack of individual ascended food (which should be added as well, at a lower cost than feasts).

I'm thinking they may add recipes for individual ascended food with season 5 LW as rewards from vendors on the new maps, but that is probably just wishful thinking.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> >

> > > That's a real problem now that they will become important daily tools in WvW and raids.

> >

> > Apparently feasts cannot be placed inside raid instances... so the list of problems is clearly growing.

>

> That's crazy! :o

>

> I hope it will be addressed soon, along with the lack of individual ascended food (which should be added as well, at a lower cost than feasts).

Yeah, even if it has the same ascended material cost as feasts but produces, say, 5 servings that would be OK.

As it is I don't see how ascended food being feasts is really all that useful to small groups. I mean, in a raid group you have tanks, healers, power dps and condi dps and all of those roles would use different consumables. Is there any real benefit to putting down a feast if it's only of use to a few of the 10 man group?

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > >

> > > > That's a real problem now that they will become important daily tools in WvW and raids.

> > >

> > > Apparently feasts cannot be placed inside raid instances... so the list of problems is clearly growing.

> >

> > That's crazy! :o

> >

> > I hope it will be addressed soon, along with the lack of individual ascended food (which should be added as well, at a lower cost than feasts).

>

> Yeah, even if it has the same ascended material cost as feasts but produces, say, 5 servings that would be OK.

>

> As it is I don't see how ascended food being feasts is really all that useful to small groups. I mean, in a raid group you have tanks, healers, power dps and condi dps and all of those roles would use different consumables. Is there any real benefit to putting down a feast if it's only of use to a few of the 10 man group?

Was thinking the same thing about small groups in WvW.

Large group commanders could drop this for people but that’s kind of been the problem with feasts for a long time. This doesn’t seem like a new problem.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

>

>

The lack of QA is pretty sad... it would have taken like 2 seconds to actually go in an raid instance and verify they can be placed there as well.

The lack of finding these kinds of issues before deploying is killing the game for me. They should never happen in the first place...

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > >

> > > > That's a real problem now that they will become important daily tools in WvW and raids.

> > >

> > > Apparently feasts cannot be placed inside raid instances... so the list of problems is clearly growing.

> >

> > That's crazy! :o

> >

> > I hope it will be addressed soon, along with the lack of individual ascended food (which should be added as well, at a lower cost than feasts).

>

> Yeah, even if it has the same ascended material cost as feasts but produces, say, 5 servings that would be OK.

>

> As it is I don't see how ascended food being feasts is really all that useful to small groups. I mean, in a raid group you have tanks, healers, power dps and condi dps and all of those roles would use different consumables. Is there any real benefit to putting down a feast if it's only of use to a few of the 10 man group?

Totally agree on this, and if you are pugging people, they will leave to left and right. So the lack of a non feast version is pretty dumb.

This feature is not properly implemented in my eyes.

And as a main tank in our guild raids, feasts that only I will (and the off tank if it's required) use feels like a huge waste to me. (Not to mention I cannot benefit from them anyways, because they cannot be used in raid instances in the first place)

Concept - Okay.

Implementation - Awful