[Feedback] Crafting too complicated

When I wanted full Harrier equipment for my Druid to do Fractals, easiest thing to do for me was stats changing - just collect random stats ascended gear and weapons and change the stats to Harrier. By collect I mean Fractals drops, but can craft them too. I bought the trinkets from PvP vendor, don't think they were too expensive. Good luck

The biggest problem I find about crafting. Each tier you get to where all items are grayed out, you don't know what to make next to actually level it up. Its a crap-shoot where you hope you wrote down or memorized which discovery you just did to make all the colored text disappear and make another item but with a different stat combination.

Its a skill you will never use again when you maximize your craft. Its a waste of brain space. It certainly doesn't help that there are so many redundant items on top of it all. Also the way material storage was programmed makes it impossible to revamp crafting. Deleting material space of worthless junk is impossible without deleting everyone's stuff.

Really? Crafting is complicated? Time consuming, sure. Frustrating at times, ok. But complicated?, not really. Don't bemoan wiki, it is a very useful tool. So what if you have to look stuff up, I do too and I am willing to bet most people (not all, just so not to generalize) use some form of data aid, such as wiki or the forums. Its all part of learning the game. I would agree that crafting, if you don't have the materials, could get expensive, depending on your point of view.