I wish we could dye the HoT Emblem Outfit Logo.

You can't dye the original logo t shirt either, and I presume you can't change the Ascended Aurene tee. I'd love to be able to dye the shirt color, though (it's not like there aren't RL GW2 logo tees that are black or other non-white hues), but I certainly understand why the logo itself will stay as per original design.

It would be fun to dye the shirts and replace the logos. I dyed yellow T-Shirts and put an acorn logo on them for all my characters to wear while working on the farm in Archeage (sadly, the rest of the game wasn’t very fun for me).

Letting us upload our own art would be scary, but the forum icons would be fun, and letting the community submit ideas through contests every few months with prizes would be fun too.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> It would be fun to dye the shirts and replace the logos. I dyed yellow T-Shirts and put an acorn logo on them for all my characters to wear while working on the farm in Archeage (sadly, the rest of the game wasn’t very fun for me).

>

> Letting us upload our own art would be scary, but the forum icons would be fun, and letting the community submit ideas through contests every few months with prizes would be fun too.

or Guild Emblems on T-shirts.