A Book?

> @"ClickToKill.8473" said:

> I don't believe there are books regarding the Commander, as you play out their tale.

>

> The books that were released are about Destiny's Edge.

Only one was about them. The second one. The first, which happens a few years after the second, is about the mission to find the lost Claw of the Khan-Ur, and third, which happens years before the other two, is about the rebuilding of Lion's Arch.

It's unlikely they'd write a book about the story of the game because that would require them to have a 'canon' version of the Commander. Even if they started from The Battle of Claw Island where all the racial stories come together they'd have to have some mention of what race, gender, profession etc. the Commander is, which Order they're part of, what their personality is like and so on, which messes with the idea of being able to create your own version of the character.

That's why there's never any mention of the GW1 player character either. As far as the lore is concerned it was the henchmen and heroes doing all those things, maybe with help from some unnamed assistants, but no great hero leading them.

I dunno about no great leader, you got center stage in the cut scenes if you were the group leader for a mission. hench were there to help bulk out the party.

I personally would of loved a guildwars one book in a novel form. When I was playing that, I know a few even wanted a film. Never will get a film of course but i think the first game at least would have enough lore to fill a few books.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> I dunno about no great leader, you got center stage in the cut scenes if you were the group leader for a mission. hench were there to help bulk out the party.

> I personally would of loved a guildwars one book in a novel form. When I was playing that, I know a few even wanted a film. Never will get a film of course but i think the first game at least would have enough lore to fill a few books.

yes thank you for your opinion :)