Do you want more Jumping Puzzles and Mini Dungeons in the coming Saga?

Doesn't have to be in every map and certainly doesn't have to be crazy-long and difficult like the one in Ember Bay, but yes I'd love to see more jumping puzzles and/or mini dungeons.

I really enjoyed the dwarven one in Desert Highlands. It took me 3 or 4 nights to get through it all, and I ended up doing all the weapon collections while I was down there. My favourite part was when you had to jump down the black pit into the lowest room. My first impulse when I walked in was to jump down the hole to see what would happen, but I made myself check carefully to make sure there wasn't another option because I didn't want to mess the puzzle up. I don't know what I was expecting when I finally jumped down, but it certainly wasn't that.

It depends. I would like to see more navigation/logic puzzles, more in the style of PoF and minidungeons. The traditional JPs of Tyria, which rely on geometry and collision traps as the primary challenge, I can do without. Though if they want to make JPs in the style of a real platformer, and not faux-retro rage platformers, that'd be a welcome addition too.

Absolutely. Still playing the core game only. And when after my looooong break I did Silverwastes and Drytop I really liked them. Trying the other ones from expansions and later Living Story "as intended" (should mounts be allowed and not disabled earlier than PoF stuff I won't use them there and max the glider that was available when it got released originally).

Back then at release when I played a lot I started to like them - when I discovered them first by accident (when one was at the same place as a vista). First thought vistas were JPs. Then I looked and found that some other places where you usually don't normally go where JP and even hard ones. Later the SAB. All great stuff.

But please: No stuff like coins and badges (from Silverwastes/Drytop) - don't know how much that got used later in other areas where I haven't yet been. Pretty annoying such "collection grind". Better some decent hard jumping puzzle instead of small stuff. (Tons of small stuff requiring collection + jumps - though they might be easier with mounts and they probably wouldn't disable mounts for each single small item.)

For me it's: "GW2 is one of the best jump and run games I ever played. If I get bored with jumping there is still soo much other stuff to do until I'm in the mood to jump again."

Edit: And agree ... seperate poll would have been nice. Actually I find the mini dungeons more annoying. Jumping - as long as you know the way - is easier/smoother. Often less other mechanics distracting and stopping you.

> @"Luthan.5236" said:

> Absolutely. Still playing the core game only. And when after my looooong break I did Silverwastes and Drytop I really liked them. Trying the other ones from expansions and later Living Story "as intended" (should mounts be allowed and not disabled earlier than PoF stuff I won't use them there and max the glider that was available when it got released originally).

>

> Back then at release when I played a lot I started to like them - when I discovered them first by accident (when one was at the same place as a vista). First thought vistas were JPs. Then I looked and found that some other places where you usually don't normally go where JP and even hard ones. Later the SAB. All great stuff.

>

> But please: No stuff like coins and badges (from Silverwastes/Drytop) - don't know how much that got used later in other areas where I haven't yet been. Pretty annoying such "collection grind". Better some decent hard jumping puzzle instead of small stuff. (Tons of small stuff requiring collection + jumps - though they might be easier with mounts and they probably wouldn't disable mounts for each single small item.)

>

> For me it's: "GW2 is one of the best jump and run games I ever played. If I get bored with jumping there is still soo much other stuff to do until I'm in the mood to jump again."

>

> Edit: And agree ... seperate poll would have been nice. Actually I find the mini dungeons more annoying. Jumping - as long as you know the way - is easier/smoother. Often less other mechanics distracting and stopping you.

I don't mind collection grinds as long as the achievement have them labeled or numbered so I can know which one's I am missing when I inevitably look up a guide after I got bored hunting them normally.

And I love JPs but I hate when ones like Chalice of Tears where it's really hard to see where to jump. It becomes a game of "which ledge isn't covered in slippery soap" rather than the logic of looking around and having to pick out a path based on what you see.