Daily Achievements UI Help!

For the last month or so my Daily Achievements list in the upper right corner of the screen has disappeared. I have scoured the Options settings to see what is ticked off/on to make this happen, but have found nothing. Help??

(NOTE: I have been playing since release. I know it goes away after completing the Daily Achievements meta and Dailies themselves. The problem is that it is no longer EVER present on my UI.)

Thanks!!

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > Sometimes if you're tracking other achievements it will disappear.

>

> This is the answer take away any tracked achievement and it will be back.

Or select "Custom" in the Achievement Panel for the Dailies, then - as they are selected enew each day - they will display on top.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

>

Yeah, not only sometimes. Tracked achievements override showing dailies - the biggest drawback with tracking achievements imo.

I work around it by adding dailies to the tracker - the Daily panel (the one after the Login reward screen when klicking on the login chest) has the little eye to add achievements to the tracker. This is unfortunately only reasonable for "base" dailies, not the map-specific ones from LS3&4.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > Sometimes if you're tracking other achievements it will disappear.

> >

> > This is the answer take away any tracked achievement and it will be back.

>

> Or select "Custom" in the Achievement Panel for the Dailies, then - as they are selected enew each day - they will display on top.

Are we talking in h then daily or when you accept the daily bouncy chest?

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > Sometimes if you're tracking other achievements it will disappear.

> >

> > This is the answer take away any tracked achievement and it will be back.

>

> Yeah, not only sometimes. Tracked achievements override showing dailies - the biggest drawback with tracking achievements imo.

>

> I work around it by adding dailies to the tracker - the Daily panel (the one after the Login reward screen when klicking on the login chest) has the little eye to add achievements to the tracker. This is unfortunately only reasonable for "base" dailies, not the map-specific ones from LS3&4.

For me that's the biggest _advantage_ of tracking achievements. I can pick one I'm not likely to complete any time soon to track and just have that showing instead of a whole list of dailies. (Ideally I'd like to remove achievements from that list completely unless I'm tracking them, but that's not possible.)

If I do want to track dailies I'll add them to the tracker, but most of the time I want to minimise the amount of text down the side of the screen.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > > Sometimes if you're tracking other achievements it will disappear.

> > >

> > > This is the answer take away any tracked achievement and it will be back.

> >

> > Or select "Custom" in the Achievement Panel for the Dailies, then - as they are selected enew each day - they will display on top.

>

> Are we talking in h then daily or when you accept the daily bouncy chest?

There is no customization option in the daily bouncy chest's listing. ;) You open the Hero Panel and select the sorting option you find most convenient in each section. For the Daily section, "Custom" is the best as the newest are added on top, _plus_ you can sort them manually by your current priority.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

>

Yep, home on lunch break and this is exactly what happened. I have been tracking my Skyscale stuff. Hopped on, popped off tracking and there it was. Thanks guys. That's why I wanted to check the forums first before going all-in tech-wise.

Moderator, please close.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > > > Sometimes if you're tracking other achievements it will disappear.

> > > >

> > > > This is the answer take away any tracked achievement and it will be back.

> > >

> > > Or select "Custom" in the Achievement Panel for the Dailies, then - as they are selected enew each day - they will display on top.

> >

> > Are we talking in h then daily or when you accept the daily bouncy chest?

>

> There is no customization option in the daily bouncy chest's listing. ;) You open the Hero Panel and select the sorting option you find most convenient in each section. For the Daily section, "Custom" is the best as the newest are added on top, _plus_ you can sort them manually by your current priority.

What sorting option.

If I press h then go to achievement-daily-daily I got no (sorting option custom) only total completion, tier completion and alphabetical.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> What sorting option.

> If I press h then go to achievement-daily-daily I got no (sorting option custom) only total completion, tier completion and alphabetical.

Yes, my bad. I meant the **Watch List** section, which is what you see in your UI. There was no need for you to remove any other tracked achievements.