Feedback and support to ArenaNet

So first, a word about the prologue. When I saw the new maps loading screen it was this very vibrant and positive art, full of good vibes. This was a good way to set the tone of fun and general optimism.

I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t sold on the whole Charr metal band thing, I thought it could turn out cringey. Instead you guys absolutely nailed it with a really fresh and comedic meta event with inventive sub events and silly but hilarious music. Also some of the ambient dialogue in the prologue has been really enjoyable and amusing.

I also think the adventures are good. I’m actually a big fan of adventures, they’re very underrated imo. For example I loved all the beetle races and griffin races, and of course the HoT ones. So it was good to see them here.

Strike missions, well, people seemed to feel underwhelmed. But I think the main thing is you’re clearly thinking about this and in future, you can up the ante for the next strike mission. I also think this is a nice way to kind of spiritually resurrect dungeons. They can be more than a gateway to raids so I think that’s something to consider.

Also I thought it was really commendable how you’re reaching out to the community for feedback on upcoming balance changes and being engaged with us in that way.

I’m not normally the guy to make posts like this but after seeing the prologue, seeing the love that went into some of the things there, seeing the ways in which you’re trying to do right by us in the ways you’re able to, and coupled with the fact that it’s been an admittedly rough year, I just really wanted to show some props and some love.

Chiming in with a 'heartily agree'. I've loved every minute in the map. The map, as usual, is gorgeous, and very reminiscent of the GW map. wow. I like where the story is going, and how the ambient dialogue adds to it. (and there's lots of it!) I've also enjoyed the humor; though, I never thought I'd be bailing Braham out of jail after a drunken brawl. (or - maybe I shouldn't have been surprised. Norn) :open_mouth:

Thanks to you all at Anet for putting such thought and care into this game. It shows!