Strike mission and squads issue

Mewcifer.5198

People can go into strike missions even if they are in a 50 man squad and it makes the window to join pop up for everyone in the squad and then it keeps popping up any time they waypoint.

I know this isn't a huge deal, but it is pretty annoying when you are in a squad for metas or recon cove only to keep having people make the pop up come onto your screen because they are entering the strike mission.

Can it be made so that if someone is not in a raid squad they are prompted to leave their squad?

And if strike missions are meant to introduce people into how raids work, shouldn't it explain to people about 10-man squads?

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> People can go into strike missions even if they are in a 50 man squad and it makes the window to join pop up for everyone in the squad and then it keeps popping up any time they waypoint.

>

> I know this isn't a huge deal, but it is pretty annoying when you are in a squad for metas or recon cove only to keep having people make the pop up come onto your screen because they are entering the strike mission.

>

> Can it be made so that if someone is not in a raid squad they are prompted to leave their squad?

> And if strike missions are meant to introduce people into how raids work, shouldn't it explain to people about 10-man squads?

I can understand why this can be anoying but i think its pretty rare and comm can just kick players who enters in strike mission.

> @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > People can go into strike missions even if they are in a 50 man squad and it makes the window to join pop up for everyone in the squad and then it keeps popping up any time they waypoint.

> >

> > I know this isn't a huge deal, but it is pretty annoying when you are in a squad for metas or recon cove only to keep having people make the pop up come onto your screen because they are entering the strike mission.

> >

> > Can it be made so that if someone is not in a raid squad they are prompted to leave their squad?

> > And if strike missions are meant to introduce people into how raids work, shouldn't it explain to people about 10-man squads?

>

> I can understand why this can be anoying but i think its pretty rare and comm can just kick players who enters in strike mission.

I've had it happen at least once a day since the patch hit.

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> > > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > People can go into strike missions even if they are in a 50 man squad and it makes the window to join pop up for everyone in the squad and then it keeps popping up any time they waypoint.

> > >

> > > I know this isn't a huge deal, but it is pretty annoying when you are in a squad for metas or recon cove only to keep having people make the pop up come onto your screen because they are entering the strike mission.

> > >

> > > Can it be made so that if someone is not in a raid squad they are prompted to leave their squad?

> > > And if strike missions are meant to introduce people into how raids work, shouldn't it explain to people about 10-man squads?

> >

> > I can understand why this can be anoying but i think its pretty rare and comm can just kick players who enters in strike mission.

>

> I've had it happen at least once a day since the patch hit.

Oh, well thats anoying then :/

> @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"sokeenoppa.5384" said:

> > > > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > > People can go into strike missions even if they are in a 50 man squad and it makes the window to join pop up for everyone in the squad and then it keeps popping up any time they waypoint.

> > > >

> > > > I know this isn't a huge deal, but it is pretty annoying when you are in a squad for metas or recon cove only to keep having people make the pop up come onto your screen because they are entering the strike mission.

> > > >

> > > > Can it be made so that if someone is not in a raid squad they are prompted to leave their squad?

> > > > And if strike missions are meant to introduce people into how raids work, shouldn't it explain to people about 10-man squads?

> > >

> > > I can understand why this can be anoying but i think its pretty rare and comm can just kick players who enters in strike mission.

> >

> > I've had it happen at least once a day since the patch hit.

>

> Oh, well thats anoying then :/

It will probably be less of an problem once the hype calms down a bit. It certainly isn't a top priority issue. But I just felt it needed to be brought up and maybe something will be done about it in time, especially if strike missions are going to continue being a thing.