Will I get HoT when I buy POF from third-party website

Where you buy it from is irrelevant - HoT is unlocked when you have PoF activated on your account

I'd highly advise buying from an approved 3rd party retailer though to avoid any issues with your account that potentially might arise (ie losing it altogether which has been common)

Always buy from approved sites.

To be more clear, key resellers like the one you mentioned are not authorized dealers, and sometimes they get keys that are bought with stolen credit cards. If you happen to get one of those, your account will simply be banned once the charge back comes back to bite you. It is absolutely not worth the risk. There are legit authorized dealers like dlgamer.com that often have sales on the games.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> Where you buy it from is irrelevant - HoT is unlocked when you have PoF activated on your account

>

> I'd highly advise buying from an approved 3rd party retailer though to avoid any issues with your account that potentially might arise (ie losing it altogether which has been common)

>

> Always buy from approved sites.

1000% Wrong about where buying from being irrelevant!!!!!! I believe you wanted to say What AUTHORIZED site is irrelevant. (ambiguous post) The OP is putting his account at risk and being banned. Hopefully Jay comes to his senses and buys from any legit site.

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Where you buy it from is irrelevant - HoT is unlocked when you have PoF activated on your account

> >

> > I'd highly advise buying from an approved 3rd party retailer though to avoid any issues with your account that potentially might arise (ie losing it altogether which has been common)

> >

> > Always buy from approved sites.

>

> 1000% Wrong about where buying from being irrelevant!!!!!! I believe you wanted to say What AUTHORIZED site is irrelevant. (ambiguous post) The OP is putting his account at risk and being banned. Hopefully Jay comes to his senses and buys from any legit site.

Where Path of Fire is purchased is indeed irrelevant as far as to having HoT unlocked with it goes.

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > Where you buy it from is irrelevant - HoT is unlocked when you have PoF activated on your account

> >

> > I'd highly advise buying from an approved 3rd party retailer though to avoid any issues with your account that potentially might arise (ie losing it altogether which has been common)

> >

> > Always buy from approved sites.

>

> 1000% Wrong about where buying from being irrelevant!!!!!! I believe you wanted to say What AUTHORIZED site is irrelevant. (ambiguous post) The OP is putting his account at risk and being banned. Hopefully Jay comes to his senses and buys from any legit site.

I repeat - where you buy it from is irrelevant for unlocking HoT, which is the topic at hand and answers the question the Op posed Once PoF is on your account, so is HoT regardless of where PoF is bought from.

My second line is separate to the topic at hand and in concurrence with what you wrote

> @"jayjayzazahaha.9083" said:

> I am about to buy POF from third party website like cdkeys and I am curious that will I get HoT when I redeem POF code ?

Not from that website! CDKeys is NOT an authorized retailer. You would risk your account being perma banned if you wound up with a fraudulent key.

Proof can bee seen by the official Tybalt Leftpaw moderator on Reddit when players ask about that site. https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/bzpfoz/is_cdkeys_legit/equs6p5/

https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/bmdv1f/worried_about_my_account_getting_banned_bought/emvu803/

(As well as various Reddit threads where players got suspended or banned after buying the game from that website.)

Please check the official retailers list to be safe. https://www.guildwars2.com/en/retailers/#UnitedStates-physical

DL Gamer is an official retailer, and from what I've seen others say, they usually have pretty good deals.