One Thing That Anet Needs to Do with Charr

fewfield.7802

As this saga season is Charr's story, I think it's the best opportunity for Anet to please fix the scaling size of in-game auras applied on Charr.

It's like you barely see any of these effect on Charr - Eternity's Aura, Peerless Infusion, Ghostly infusion, and even Legendary trinkets' aura.

Maybe we could see more of charr in the fashion war scenery and encourage more people to have charr character.

I personally enjoy playing Charr but if I want the most beautiful perfect size of those aura, i always need to be on female human.

I dont know why female woman is the only race that can have the most beautiful cosmetic design.

But when you look at the charr everything just look weird and never fit in.

Please make this saga be the greatest era of the Charr.

Let them join the fashion war.

Standing "upright" wouldn't do a thing for all those coats and helmets still clipping horns and tails . ( and in the case of horns down right removing them )

I mean, it's not like the demand isn't there... there's a helm designed for Charr alone in game now that goes for about 5000 gold on the TP ( I've yet to actually see anyone wear it though )

> @"Harak.8397" said:

> Standing "upright" wouldn't do a thing for all those coats and helmets still clipping horns and tails . ( and in the case of horns down right removing them )

>

> I mean, it's not like the demand isn't there... there's a helm designed for Charr alone in game now that goes for about 5000 gold on the TP ( I've yet to actually see anyone wear it though )

That price is probably an indicator of how rare it is, rather than how good it looks. I find it quite amusing that they've finally decided to add more cultural armour, but have given it the invisible slippers treatment.

It could have been a sensible drop rate if there genuinely were only 30-odd charr players left, but they haven't _quite_ driven off that many of us yet.