Enough with the chairs already....

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I haven't bought any myself and I'm not likely to buy any, but I assume they're selling well or Anet wouldn't keep making them.

I have never, ever seen the appeal of spending gems on chairs, but other players obviously do, so I'm glad they enjoy them and they're supporting the game. I like outfits and know some people loathe them and refuse to buy them. | shrug |

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > I haven't bought any myself and I'm not likely to buy any, but I assume they're selling well or Anet wouldn't keep making them.

>

> I have never, ever seen the appeal of spending gems on chairs, but other players obviously do, so I'm glad they enjoy them and they're supporting the game. I like outfits and know some people loathe them and refuse to buy them. | shrug |

For me it's mini pets. I think I have literally every single one that's ever been in the game store and most of the ones in-game (it's a work in progress), but I know a lot of people really could not care less about any of them.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > I haven't bought any myself and I'm not likely to buy any, but I assume they're selling well or Anet wouldn't keep making them.

> >

> > I have never, ever seen the appeal of spending gems on chairs, but other players obviously do, so I'm glad they enjoy them and they're supporting the game. I like outfits and know some people loathe them and refuse to buy them. | shrug |

>

> For me it's mini pets. I think I have literally every single one that's ever been in the game store and most of the ones in-game (it's a work in progress), but I know a lot of people really could not care less about any of them.

Pretty much this. While I prefer most content to be earned in game, something silly like the chairs doesn't bother me and I do want to see Anet make money.