Lances are good for WvW and should be buffed

Leo.5829

> @"Dinas Dragonbane.2978" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

>

> > Druid.

>

> Druid! Of course, now I am neither surprised nor impressed with the story :(

Next time I'll just say "All classes have builds and stats suited to escaping a gank and all players can attain the experience to do so..." I wouldn't have had fun posting half hour of gameplay the way I did if I knew it was going to cause such a controversy. Its one of the many characters I play and I was just trying out some new stats across a variety of characters...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> *Shrug* WVW went from something i was just getting into, to dying off almost instantly for myself due to the lance, im not great at actual PVP but it was nice to help my server by capturing camps since i hated running in groups due to lag, thats gone now.

what did you expect? pass by in a OPEN WORLD PVP ZONE with no harm or danger? go back to pve friend please, and tell your friends to stay there too

there aren't so much lag issues and rewards are way better

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> *Shrug* WVW went from something i was just getting into, to dying off almost instantly for myself due to the lance, im not great at actual PVP but it was nice to help my server by capturing camps since i hated running in groups due to lag, thats gone now.

If you were starting to enjoy it I wouldn't let the lance ability dissuade you from then game mode. As far as not being good at PvP key is to find the build that works for you and your playstyle. If lag was the issue in running in larger groups maybe look to hook up with havoc. With a havoc you can get more used to WvW and refine the build that works for you when you solo roam.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> Next time I'll just say "All classes have builds and stats suited to escaping a gank and all players can attain the experience to do so..." I wouldn't have had fun posting half hour of gameplay the way I did if I knew it was going to cause such a controversy. Its one of the many characters I play and I was just trying out some new stats across a variety of characters...

Not a controversy, it's just nothing new. I actually got excited at the prospect of it being one of the classes that doesn't do that regularly, so when I got to read this the 2nd time and had the picture load I was like "aw man". Not being able to see your pics when I first read it as I went along just made me wonder and got my imagination going :)