Most broken POF elite spec

Coolguy.8702

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but Soulbeast on it's own sucks, too many traits are failing to have any synchronization and has too many bugs.

The gazelle dealing crap tons of damage is situational, if you are still it can hit you for nearly all of your health but if not it practically has no chance of hitting you because the AI tracking sucks.

The team at Anet seriously need to take some time to repair the soulbeast and make sure that it's traits are actually working and that it isn't as buggy as all hell.

Scourge highlights another common GW2 complaint, can they fix visual clutter in this game or at least make ZONES look like something other then mspaint red circles?

Effects in this game are less clear then vanilla WoW lulz and are in more quantity, which is probably the worst possible combination.

Now: spellbreaker by a hear over scourge. But we all know scourge is getting a trampling fix + nerf. I know it's op in wvw (I say that as pve scourge/wvw wellomancer). It needs fixing (but any damage nerf will make it a bad pve spec imo again).

Spellbreaker is op in wvw and pvp. And by design, there's not much lenience for nerfs. That alone the combination of the most pvp focussed elite spec ever (imo), and low chance of nerfs makes it hands down the most dangerous spec until next expansion.

For all people voting scourge: it's temporary, nerfs already announced.

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

>

>

> And this thread is talking about PoF elite spec, not HoT.

>

> Way to go off topic.

Thief>Daredevil>Deadeye... way off topic? What difference are they? They're all broken

Name me a class or classes having broken core(s)+broken Hot Elite(s)+Broken Pof Elite(s)?

Hint: core thief can demolish any Pof elites specs at ease.

So what differences are core thief, daredevil or deadeye? they all Op and badly designed on top of each other

-Once again-

having 1 class having 3 broken specs din't make the #1 spot??

**Necromancer having 1 broken spec which can be easily adjusted with minor tweaking, yet thief having 3 broken specs that are embedded in its design isn't an issue** ?

Seriously!!

(Thief is Anet Golden Child Class) Face The Truth!)

As long this is. PVP+WvW Will Remain Dead

> @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> >

> >

> > And this thread is talking about PoF elite spec, not HoT.

> >

> > Way to go off topic.

>

> Thief>Daredevil>Deadeye... way off topic? What difference are they? They're all broken

> Name me a class or classes having broken core(s)+broken Hot Elite(s)+Broken Pof Elite(s)?

> Hint: core thief can demolish any Pof elites specs at ease.

> So what differences are core thief, daredevil or deadeye? they all Op and badly designed on top of each other

>

> -Once again-

> having 1 class having 3 broken specs din't make the #1 spot??

>

> **Necromancer having 1 broken spec which can be easily adjusted with minor tweaking, yet thief having 3 broken specs that are embedded in its design isn't an issue** ?

> Seriously!!

>

> (Thief is Anet Golden Child Class) Face The Truth!)

Core thief can demolish any PoF elites?

Ive demolished core thieves as a crappy noob firebrand, a condi Mirage, a noob Holosmith and a semi noob deadeye, semi noob soulbeast. A lot of these I may even have vids for as I have seen lots of core thieves in WvW and a coupl ein PvP) I also wont mention all the times I beat both thief and daredevil as a scourge (incl pewpew daredevil). Not to say there are not any good core thieves, but just pointing out the false claims in your statement good sir and/or madam.

> @brannigan.9831 said:

> The people voting for anything but Sourge or Spell Breakers are probably all Scourge or Spell Breakers that chose some random elite to vote against to save there op hides.

Well someone typically isnt gonna vote for their own class,lol. I choose spellbreaker as when I play both, I feel more immortal on Spellbreaker than Scourge.

Also, if someone was either of those 2, wouldn't it make more sense to have them vote for the opposite one as opposed to a random class?

Just saying your logic isnt all there.

the more you guys make light of threads like this, the more prevalent you'll see the meta classes appearing in your arena games. the only people you're "hurting" are yourselves, seeing as if you're too stubborn to adhere change whilst everyone else is doing so, then you'll be at a heavy disadvantage regardless of how many times you feel the need to complain.

> @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > > @Burnfall.9573 said:

> > >

> > >

> > > And this thread is talking about PoF elite spec, not HoT.

> > >

> > > Way to go off topic.

> >

> > Thief>Daredevil>Deadeye... way off topic? What difference are they? They're all broken

> > Name me a class or classes having broken core(s)+broken Hot Elite(s)+Broken Pof Elite(s)?

> > Hint: core thief can demolish any Pof elites specs at ease.

> > So what differences are core thief, daredevil or deadeye? they all Op and badly designed on top of each other

> >

> > -Once again-

> > having 1 class having 3 broken specs din't make the #1 spot??

> >

> > **Necromancer having 1 broken spec which can be easily adjusted with minor tweaking, yet thief having 3 broken specs that are embedded in its design isn't an issue** ?

> > Seriously!!

> >

> > (Thief is Anet Golden Child Class) Face The Truth!)

>

> Core thief can demolish any PoF elites?

>

> Ive demolished core thieves as a crappy noob firebrand, a condi Mirage, a noob Holosmith and a semi noob deadeye, semi noob soulbeast. A lot of these I may even have vids for as I have seen lots of core thieves in WvW and a coupl ein PvP) I also wont mention all the times I beat both thief and daredevil as a scourge (incl pewpew daredevil). Not to say there are not any good core thieves, but just pointing out the false claims in your statement good sir and/or madam.

that's all i needed to hear, "also wont mention all the times I beat both thief and daredevil as a scourge (incl pewpew daredevil)"?"

Ty for confirming bad design with thief bad design

Bad Design and Power Creep are Anet Balance Philosophy Design, Until that's change... all complaints of toxicity and imbalance in gw2 are meaningless

" **No Problems Can Be Solved From The Same Level Of Consciousness That Created It** " Albert Einstein

-good luck-

Nothing will change!

> > @brannigan.9831 said:

> > The people voting for anything but Sourge or Spell Breakers are probably all Scourge or Spell Breakers that chose some random elite to vote against to save there op hides.

>

> Well someone typically isnt gonna vote for their own class,lol. I choose spellbreaker as when I play both, I feel more immortal on Spellbreaker than Scourge.

>

> Also, if someone was either of those 2, wouldn't it make more sense to have them vote for the opposite one as opposed to a random class?

>

> Just saying your logic isnt all there.

I'm a necro main but also like playing other professions.. maybe others not :/

> > @brannigan.9831 said:

> > The people voting for anything but Sourge or Spell Breakers are probably all Scourge or Spell Breakers that chose some random elite to vote against to save there op hides.

>

> Well someone typically isnt gonna vote for their own class,lol. I choose spellbreaker as when I play both, I feel more immortal on Spellbreaker than Scourge.

>

> Also, if someone was either of those 2, wouldn't it make more sense to have them vote for the opposite one as opposed to a random class?

>

> Just saying your logic isnt all there.

Self-interested scourges have no reason to vote spellbreaker, tbh...they have enough boon strip to kill those fairly easily. They would be more concerned with firebrand bunkers, which as far as I know are the only opponents capable of standing on a scourge-held point without melting in seconds.

Spellbreakers, on the other hand, absolutely do have a vested interest in seeing scourge nerfed.

> @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

> > > @brannigan.9831 said:

> > > The people voting for anything but Sourge or Spell Breakers are probably all Scourge or Spell Breakers that chose some random elite to vote against to save there op hides.

> >

> > Well someone typically isnt gonna vote for their own class,lol. I choose spellbreaker as when I play both, I feel more immortal on Spellbreaker than Scourge.

> >

> > Also, if someone was either of those 2, wouldn't it make more sense to have them vote for the opposite one as opposed to a random class?

> >

> > Just saying your logic isnt all there.

>

> Self-interested scourges have no reason to vote spellbreaker, tbh...they have enough boon strip to kill those fairly easily. They would be more concerned with firebrand bunkers, which as far as I know are the only opponents capable of standing on a scourge-held point without melting in seconds.

>

> Spellbreakers, on the other hand, absolutely do have a vested interest in seeing scourge nerfed.

Bad scourges that don't know when to boonstrip or have no clue what berserker stance does will lose to spellbreakers.

And trust me, lots of scourges are very bad. It's the current ezmode spam build and as such every bronzie and his mom is using it to 12345 their way into gold and above. When fighting these players in gold 3 ~ Plat 2 it's very easy to tell that they do not belong in plat ( evidenced by never dodging key skills, not reacting to any combos, clueless rotations ) and are simply being carried by a build that is effective with random button mashing.

> @ArthurDent.9538 said:

> I have a friend I raid with in pve. He also pvp's a bit has always been mid/low tier gold playing mostly engi. PoF gets released and all of a sudden he makes it to platinum 2 playing mostly scourge, amazing how people can improve their skills in such a short period of time.

Expect to be amazed when at how quickly your friend can lose their skill when the balance patch hits.... In a couple years...

Scourge, by a long shot. Needs some definite attention. Even with condi cleanse and awareness, they seem to overpower anything they touch. Scourge can be somewhat countered, but not usually before they have already left the death of your team in their wake.

Spellbreaker needs adjustment. Having played a good bit of warrior, makes me believe this the more I play it. Full counter just has the ability to do way too much damage, and I have had times where someone joins in with someone I'm beating to outnumber the fight, only to pop my full counter downing both of them. Given...this was a bad play...and You really have to try and get warriors to burn and waste that full counter...but one full counter should not 100-0 multiple enemies.

Deadeye needs some slight adjustment. I have played this quite a bit as well, and I really think its initial burst is a bit too high, and don't really feel rewarded when I have my stacks of malice? (forget the name) built up. I feel like the initial burst should be lowered a good deal, but make malice a bit more rewarding. I have even found that the initial burst without marking your target is pretty high as well. It seems like malice stacking was supposed to be the intent to do massive damage, yet doesn't feel required at all.

Is this the Topic where all guys, show theyr weaknesses and tell us something is op and others are wrong?

Ok cool, so for me its easy: all classes got new abilities and some of them change the meta from different modes: like Spellbreaker for PvP.

Broken is for me only one thing: Full counter, but not cause its one skill that can do high dmg and much more stuff, it´s more cause i think the warrior needs 2 full counters with 2 different effects instead of one that do all ;) + that gives the creators a chance to balance the warrior instead of nerfing him with much higher cds, less effects or just making him useless *AGAIN!*.

For other classes, i think theyr fine: it´s just a buff for alternative builds, like they did before, just this way with the elite spec and not the normal once or nerfing unnesesary reserves like some dodges from daredevil or taking pasive dmg out from ranger by changing the expl. finish so he got less retaliation.

To the other point i read: yes, you can´t balance players. The mechaniks, the rotations, reaktions and knowledge about all things that affects a gamemode, are too different especially if we take all players, that you can only fix that by taking posibilities out and make then step by step more automaticaly, doesn´t sound funny for me...

And now the overview: the new specs are mostly good, cause more alternatives and every content like pvp, wvw and pve give us some new metas. At wvw we will get maybe a completely new rolle, cause the deadeye fill one rolle that wasn´t really posible before.

So if i watch only pvp, i woud say why do we have 8 other specs next to sb? cause all other rolles next to duellists doesnt change, even the scourge has maybe the same dmg as reaper (that only hapens if noone removes the condis and if they run in your fields you got the same on reaper....), but at the other side he looses defence and the only gain is more suport, that only helps your ele if he stands next to you and eat the same dmg => it carries bad positioning.

Let´s say i lied at these points, cause the meta didnt found out that reaper sinergies strong with curse and spite if you get some armor (... maybe change the amulett..), well the new necro has bad options for cleave and has far less chill in teamfights (66% higher cds... for remaining: that means, the other players beside necro have less pressure, dmg and support at all as long theyr in the teamfight)

For me it´s like the same with mesmer: "why you play mesmer? " "well it has portal" "ok but why you play mesmer?" "mhh... cause he can duell, brings map controll and portal?" "dude, there is only one reason to play mesmer...." "and that is?" "moa" "....." "right? right?" "yeah your right. :sight:"

(waiting for helseths reaction about that)

At all, well done in pvp. Btw. if warrior got nerfed till he can´t be used anymore (or for what the Specs was made), i want a joke buff for them: every hit coruppt boons to chickens and transform foes to moa. That woud be a great move :+1:

> @"xp eke xp.6724" said:

> even the scourge has maybe the same dmg as reaper (that only hapens if noone removes the condis and if they run in your fields you got the same on reaper....), but at the other side he looses defence and the only gain is more suport, that only helps your ele if he stands next to you and eat the same dmg => it carries bad positioning.

More like WvW reaper's damage but from range and with a mobile chill field.

For survivability i find f4 and f2 very strong to prevent burst, fearing foes directly or corrupting stability and a good barrier on f5. A lot more cover condition via corrupt too. The only thing it lack is good stability from skills (even if trial of anguish help) and Reaper's Shroud leap to disengage.