New Weapon Set Available

> @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

>

> God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> >

> > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

>

> There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > >

> > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> >

> > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

>

> You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

>

> Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone. In fact, Anet are so accommodating that they allow you to purchase their goods **by converting your time to gems**. Any attempt to paint their fair, honest and frankly over-generous business practice is very dishonest.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > > >

> > > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> > >

> > > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

> >

> > You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

> >

> > Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

>

> No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone.

There's too much untangling that I'm personally not willing to do to address that last sentence, suffice to see we will see differently on this issue.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > > > >

> > > > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> > > >

> > > > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

> > >

> > > You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

> > >

> > > Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

> >

> > No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone.

>

> There's too much untangling that I'm personally not willing to do to address that last sentence, suffice to see we will see differently on this issue.

In otherwords "Oh, right ... normal, like every other company that offers services to willing patrons" ... got it.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> > > > >

> > > > > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

> > > >

> > > > You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

> > > >

> > > > Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

> > >

> > > No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone.

> >

> > There's too much untangling that I'm personally not willing to do to address that last sentence, suffice to see we will see differently on this issue.

>

> In otherwords "Oh, right ... normal, like every other company that offers services to willing patrons" ... got it.

Do not put words in my mouth. I already know what your very zealous opinion is. Flooding the board with your rhetoric doesnt make you more correct compared to your last post.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

> > > > >

> > > > > You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

> > > >

> > > > No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone.

> > >

> > > There's too much untangling that I'm personally not willing to do to address that last sentence, suffice to see we will see differently on this issue.

> >

> > In otherwords "Oh, right ... normal, like every other company that offers services to willing patrons" ... got it.

>

> Do not put words in my mouth. I already know what your very zealous opinion is. Flooding the board with your rhetoric doesnt make you more correct compared to your last post.

What I am writing here is NOT an opinion. Anet selling services to its willing patrons is NOT exploitation.

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > I don't get the problem ... it was OK .. until you decided it wasn't? That's not an Anet problem. The worst part is that you blame Anet even though you weren't being honest with yourself. The fact you call Anet exploiting is probably worth a LOL.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > God forbid people change their minds on an issue or have an epiphany.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There isn't any epiphany here ... Anet NEVER was exploiting it's customers. That's just dishonest. Anet doesn't force anyone to spend money on stuff ... they don't take advantage of anyone's situation for their own gain. The OP victimizing himself because he ALL THE SUDDEN has a problem with the completely reasonable approach Anet has to sell things to it's customers who CHOOSE to play this game completely uncoerced ... is not an epiphany.

> > > > >

> > > > > You enjoy employing a very skewed and selfish argument. On the surface, many of the marketing strategies used by the gemstore and other stores like it seem innocuous, but many aspects of it do not reflect that "reasonable" design you so blindly declare that Anet adheres to utilizing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Additionally, the changing of someone's opinion can happen "all of a sudden" or... whenever they want to. That's an arbitrary selection on your part for inflating an argument on something that is subjective [specifically, the person's ability to change their mind]. The problems with the gemstore, on the other hand, are far from subjective.

> > > >

> > > > No, I'm just looking at what is real. A company offering a service to customers that patronize it of their own free will is not exploiting anyone.

> > >

> > > There's too much untangling that I'm personally not willing to do to address that last sentence, suffice to see we will see differently on this issue.

> >

> > In otherwords "Oh, right ... normal, like every other company that offers services to willing patrons" ... got it.

>

> Do not put words in my mouth. I already know what your very zealous opinion is. Flooding the board with your rhetoric doesnt make you more correct compared to your last post.

That's harsh tbh.. I might not always agree with @"Obtena.7952" on things, but in this instance there is no argument, it's kind of fact.

No one is saying someone can't have a change of heart or opinion.. but what has changed with the OP to suddenly say after all this time and outlay, that it's not acceptable.

It isn't something ANET suddenly threw into the game.. BL skins have been a part of it since pretty much the beginning.. I mean how many sets are we up to now.

The only thing that might of changed is from the OP's side not ANET's.

ANET are a business and as such are in this to make money.. BL Skins happen to be a popular collectable and also offer the chance for players to also cash in. So like @"Cyninja.2954" and others have said there are options within game to get those BL skins without spending any money or at the least, a lot less than playing the game of chance in the chests.

The fact the OP hasn't actually come back to respond to the suggestions like the one put forward, very clearly by @"Cyninja.2954" perhaps suggests he/she had maybe failed to consider other options aside from playing chance games with BL chests..