Black Lion Industry Contract: Bug?

Palador.2170

So, I've gotten the Black Lion Industry Contract (as I have all of the others), and I set it to jewels. My shipment today, the first with the new stuff in it, seemed... underwhelming. However, just one draw from just one person isn't enough to say if there's anything going wrong here or not.

So, if you have this and the others, does it seem like you're not getting part of your shipment from the older contracts? Is there a bug here that needs to be reported? Or did I just get unlucky today?

I bought it and already had the other three. I set the new one to leather, and the previous three are currently set to blood, Dry Top/Silverwastes, and Istan. My drops today were:

**Hunters Board/Blood**

2 Vials of Thick Blood

1 Vial of Powerful Blood

**Season 3/Dry Top & Silverwastes**

3 Pieces of Ambrite

3 Nopals

3 Elder Wood Logs

10 Piles of Silky Sand

3 Ancient Wood Logs

10 Bandit Crests

**Season 4/Istan**

3 Powdered Rose Quartz

3 Powdered Rose Quartz

3 Powdered Rose Quartz

2 Kralkatite Ore

2 Rose Quartz

1 Corsair Tuning Crystal

1 Corsair Maintenance Oil

1 Corsair Tuning Crystal

18 Volatile Magic

**Industry/Leather**

3 Thin Leather Sections

2 Thick Leather Sections

That looks like there was no problem with my earlier contracts, but I confess the drops from the newest contract seem a little lacklustre compared to the Season 3 and 4 contracts. It seems to be on par with the original Hunters Contract, though, and while that's not nearly so valuable as the geodes alone from the Season 3 contract, I haven't had any regrets about having bought the first one, and I expect I'll be okay with the new one over time, as well.

I have the other 3 and I usually buy every Utility, upgrade or QoL item they release on the Black Lion Market but I have been holding out on this one since I was afraid the contents might be a little too much like BL chests: 99.99% chance of getting cheap mats that you can buy for 3 copper at the AH, and 0.01% chance of getting a......hard leather section or 2? Seems I was right.

The other Boards also give items that you can not buy, like Map currency, which is the main draw of these boards for me. I have the Season 3 board on Bloodstone Fen for a while now and recently checked how many bloodstones I had: 1181! Daily map currency really adds up. :) Convert into Unbound Magic, buy trinkets for all my alts or salvage them. I love it. Getting 3 rawhide leather or 2 Lumps of Topaz at 60 copper each, not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I, like the others, have all three previous contracts and bought the new one when it became available. Aside from one recognizable delivery on one day, I have not received any more deliveries for the leather sections I chose. I suppose I should file a ticket for this because I do not understand why I am not receiving those deliveries as other people seem to be. The deliveries of the three previous contracts continue on smoothly. Would sure be nice to start receiving what I paid for. :)