{Suggestion} Guild Hall - Old Lion Arch

> @"Aleria Heavens.4693" said:

> I think most of what's need to be said is in title.

> A nice guild hall with all the old lion arch theme, the boat houses, the bridges, the sewers, etc...

> that's a need i'd say.

>

> In fact we need all 5 civilisations with a guild hall too, but I doublt that will ever happen.

Again a thread where "we" means "You" or "some" and "need" means "want".

Guildhalls are, sadly, an abandoned asset, much as guilds in general are an abandoned concept.

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> Again a thread where "we" means "You" or "some" and "need" means "want".

> Guildhalls are, sadly, an abandoned asset, much as guilds in general are an abandoned concept.

not at all, "we" means old GW players, and obviously "need" means need & want.

don't take any request on this forum for yourself, just ignore if you don't agree, or at least be constructive please.

Pessimistic comments are just what anet doesn't need !

The lack of race-themed Guild Hall is being discussed & requested since long before halls appearence.

> @"Lottie.5370" said:

> As much as I like the old Lion's Arch, I do not like this idea. It makes no sense Lore-wise. I'd rather see a new guild hall in the Icebrood Saga area.

why everything have to be lore based? its just a story nothing more, it would be awesome to be able to get back to old lions arch, back then i stopped playing because the game was too difficult for me compared to WoW that i already build up a bit. and gw2 was new for me to play instead of WoW but it failed.

i started gw2 again in 2016 and stayed with it.

i am sure there are more things that were not in a story before. storys can expand to keep fresh and interesting then ages the same things in it. but thats my opinion :)

but again, i wish i can explore old lions arch again, and yes there is a story but its different, (colours) and not the full map

> @"Aleria Heavens.4693" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Dear ArenaNet,

> > As a former Guild Wars (One) player for 7000+ hours, I don't want or need an "Old Lion's Arch" Guild Hall, but if you see fit to create one, in addition to the Guild Initiative Headquarters, then sobeit.

> >

> > Thanks.

>

> would be fun to get a reply from anet on that one !

I think Cedo's reply may have gone over your head a bit there!

My personal preference is always for more. I'm greedy. Do we need an LA themed GH? No of course not, but I think it would sit well with those who liked the original LA look (I'm not one of them - I thought it was a pig mess of an area, bu it clearly was popular enough). I also think more GH themes is a good thing.

However, I think they shot themselves in the foot by making these giant GH maps that use up so much wasted space and take time to make, that we wont ever see any new ones. They should have been half the current size at best. Of all the GHs I was a part of, most people never travelled beyond the central area. And even when you decorate them, they often get drowned out by the open spaces or the saturated gold background of the Tarir themed one.

Ultimately Anet have thrown in the towel with Guild development, so the point is moot