Pile of bloodstone dust

Guthix.5138

How do I obtain a huge amount of bloodstone dust quickly? Already used 3.5k of them for mawdrey and ascended. Need about 1k more.

For some reason I dont get much at all from Silverwaste. Only got dragonic ore and empyream star. I know Lake doric and bloodstone fen nodes are somewhat okay. But they weren't that quick. Any faster methods?

How do I obtain a huge amount of bloodstone dust quickly? Already used 3.5k of them for mawdrey and ascended. Need about 1k more.

For some reason I dont get much at all from Silverwaste. Only got dragonic ore and empyream star. I know Lake doric and bloodstone fen nodes are somewhat okay. But they weren't that quick. Any faster methods?

I think the quickest way is to do something which gives you a lot of champion bags, and then open them. I'm not certain, but since it's a tier 7 material you might have to open the bags on a level 80 character to get it. If you're doing the popular Silverwastes farming method of transferring the bags to a lower level alt to open that might reduce the amount of bloodstone dust you'll get.