Which class do you identify with?

Just like me, guardians have low hp, but regenerate quickly.

At school I was the only person who actively ran in the way of the ball during PE. I had no clue what to do with it, I just have the inner urge to block potentially dangerous things. People. Animals. Balls. It's like a weird instinct, because I do it without thinking. I run. I block. I almost black out. I get back up and repeat. made me a great football keeper tho. and a one-man circus.

Well, if you go by physical attributes, I don't really fit any of the classes, but personality wise I say guardian because I strive to protect the weak, "heal" the downtrodden by lending my ear and compassion, do my best to block hate away from others, help people get up when they gave been knocked down, and seek justice when I can.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> I guess I'd be a terrible ranger - I like forming bonds with pets, but hell if I could draw a bow fast enough to perform a rapid fire or barrage...

I chose ranger as I love animals and nature too.

I don't know how good my bow skills would be, but I think I could hold my own with an axe/dagger combo (as long as my faithful pet was in front of me ripping my foe's face off. ) :)

What a fun topic!

I practice eclectic witchcraft as a religion in real life, and elemental magic has a big part in my craft. I tend to "attune" and meditate to the elements in nature and I find it extremely relaxing and refreshing. Listening to the waves, feeling the wind dancing around me, watching the flames of a campfire and enjoying a walk in a forest... I love all of it. And despite my religion and the prejudices that come with it, I've got a quite scholar-ish personality. I trust and understand science, research things usually quite thoroughly, love intellectual discussions, I'm quite picky on what I deem worthy of believing in on the religious side and what not, base most of it in psychology and view the other parts as science that can't quite yet be understood, etc.

So I'm pretty sure I'd be an elementalist. :'D