Your favourite Aurene moment?

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> TBH, i think my favorite Aurene moment is A.) when shes first born and we get see one of Glints Scions again. and B.) When she ascends to EDhood, that cutscene and what she turns into was one of the better ones theyve made.

Mine too!

> @"Dramorion.5498" said:

> When she died. We lost an important character making the situation all the more dire.

>

> TBH, They should have left her dead.

I felt that way too. It was a moving moment and I felt devastated and that we were actually part of pivotal history. Even if we had a way to help her come back it could've been delayed so that the loss could sink in more and feel more impactful

Pretty much before she turned up - that’s when I began to hate the story quite vehemently in places. I’m not trying to be too snarky but she has very much ruined the story by focusing so much on her. It was not a direction that has really suited the franchise at all (IMO)

When they killed her off it was a pleasant surprise because it had to happen to bring the story back to its roots again, but that was undone the next episode and the unfortunate story and ending of ls4ep6.

I’m not trying to derail or destroy your thread, but the strongest story sections have not involved her for me, so my favourite memories of her are simply when she is not there.