you guys gonna dish out the big patch piecemeal?

They claim most things were going to get changed up. They better have least a 2 day preview if its that big.

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > It's going to be somewhat chaotic for a while. And I'm sure there will be overlooked things or unintentional problems. The number of changes is so large that all possible interactions are impossible to predict. Our goal is to be able to respond relatively quickly to issues that come up. And there will probably need to be a decent size follow-up release to continue to refine. Balance is a long term commitment, not a one release solution.

> >

> > Dunno man. You guys are hyping this thing, but did not give us any info to indicate how is this patch any big. This rarely ends up well.

>

> Cmc mentioned on the WvW stream today. 800-900 objects have been changed so far. Just with the splits.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> I'm surprised a patch this big anet hasn't already released a preview for feedback and to allow time for any fixes to any issues players identified that the team missed which would be inevitable given the size.

Nah.

Not this one.

Way too much negative and arguing on regular patch.

The ocean dont have enough room for the tears this one will bring.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > I'm surprised a patch this big anet hasn't already released a preview for feedback and to allow time for any fixes to any issues players identified that the team missed which would be inevitable given the size.

>

> Nah.

>

> Not this one.

>

> Way too much negative and arguing on regular patch.

>

> The ocean dont have enough room for the tears this one will bring.

Lol ur right, gonna be so sweet :)

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> They claim most things were going to get changed up. They better have least a 2 day preview if its that big.

>

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > > It's going to be somewhat chaotic for a while. And I'm sure there will be overlooked things or unintentional problems. The number of changes is so large that all possible interactions are impossible to predict. Our goal is to be able to respond relatively quickly to issues that come up. And there will probably need to be a decent size follow-up release to continue to refine. Balance is a long term commitment, not a one release solution.

> > >

> > > Dunno man. You guys are hyping this thing, but did not give us any info to indicate how is this patch any big. This rarely ends up well.

> >

> > Cmc mentioned on the WvW stream today. 800-900 objects have been changed so far. Just with the splits.

>

>

when he says split is it split between game modes?

isn't that pretty much every weapon skill. utility skill and trait in the game?

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > I'm surprised a patch this big anet hasn't already released a preview for feedback and to allow time for any fixes to any issues players identified that the team missed which would be inevitable given the size.

>

> Nah.

>

> Not this one.

>

> Way too much negative and arguing on regular patch.

>

> The ocean dont have enough room for the tears this one will bring.

Bubbles next ex pack confirmed.

Gw2: Sea of Tears