VB meta needs revamp

> @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> > @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> > I believe EU may have more T4 attempts. NA does several a week, but If its not your routine play time, you will never see it. I do not think they should change the meta though, it a great bit of teamwork. Just soloing a camp to keep a chopper open is smaller scale fun.

> >

> > Its often suggested to add a rare infusion to T4, sounds like a good idea.

>

> Which means ppl don't like doing it, then it's not great teamwork at all but not so good content.

If you say so.

> @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > @"Slowpokeking.8720" said:

> > > > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > > Im not sure I agree on this one. Every time I drop into VB the meta is always done everytime with at least 1 boss if not all. It never hits max tier, but max tier was only ever for organised groups and unless a collection specifies it, it isnt required (the chest armour randomly drops from any canopy boss).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I dont think this is one needing any urgent attention

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1 boss is nowhere close to enough.

> > > >

> > > > Enough for what?

> > >

> > > Enough to attract ppl doing it.

> >

> > But people are doing it. Even if they only do one boss you get the gemstone and can get the chestpiece. Even so, Ive done all 5 bosses twice last week on maps Ive logged into without even knowing if meta was up or not.

> >

> > Are people doing max tier? Only select groups, but it is already well scaled to get what is needed from less now so Im not seeing a need to nerf. I do agree the pre is long, but the whole event is tied directly into the day/night time cycle. I dont really see them going back and working on untying it from the cycle for no real gain.

>

> Not really, it's nowhere close to the popularity to other 3 map meta.

>

> It's not well scaled if ppl think the reward doesn't match up with the time and difficulty. Why is it so hard to understand.

It gives less rewards while requiring 2 to 3 times the time investment when comparing to the other HoT maps. In terms of difficulty there isn't much difference.