Question about WvW - Shout Spellbreaker

nomak.8693

Hey everyone,

Im thinking of making a support warrior just for the hell of it but mostly because Im bored with the rest meta classes/builds. Just want to play something different.

Do you think the build will still be a thing after the balance patch? And how is the build performing now?

> @"nomak.8693" said:

> Hey everyone,

> Im thinking of making a support warrior just for the hell of it but mostly because Im bored with the rest meta classes/builds. Just want to play something different.

> Do you think the build will still be a thing after the balance patch? And how is the build performing now?

Everything will be reduced effectiveness so on balance it should still be fine. If you want more healing then use Monk Runes and similar healing boosting gear. You could try Redshark's PS Spellbreaker build. The aspects of Tactics that it uses did not get touch much in the balance prepatch notes. The real question is if you want to run hammer or GS. after the CC damage nerf.

> @"Hoon.1524" said:

> At the moment, [shout Spellbreaker ](http://http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEwEmosA2FDjJyOxjV69dB-zVIYf0xXIZWAdmBdHCqeICwe4t0+mF-w) is very strong.

> I think even with exotics and/or a few variations (life sigil, tranference sigil, etc) should be fine.

> Could still be viable after the patch for the cleanses/heals.

Made it full Clerics ascended and it works great actually. The cleanse, the barrier, the heals, might, resistance, and of course the bubble.

Thank you for your help.

The most important changes are:

Shrug it Off: Reduced base heal from 517 to 310 --- this retains 0.2 healing power scaling

Vigorous Shouts: Reduced healing coefficient from 1.2 to 1.0 --- this retains 1000 healing

Shake it Off: Reduced the number of conditions cleansed from 6 to 4. Increased ammo recharge from 50 seconds to 75 seconds

For Great Justice: Reduced might duration from 15 seconds to 6 seconds

What im probably going to play post patch.

Not focused on healing, but brings a good amount of cleanses and alot of offensive boon support, since many boondurations and applications were gutted ill provide massive amounts of might, some fury and unique power buff (empower allies) for my group.

Paired with condi cleanses, boonrips and tons of cc to lock the enemy in place.

Ive posted a different version of this build in a whole thread about it.

But @"Lan Deathrider.5910" gave me the aristocracy rune idea, and ive changed my build around that.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEIiNssBmC7ihxOxxd6/dB-zVJYnR9fp0UIUaE0dRFei6+BIg/W0fTD-w

Pre patch i was against boonduration on warrior, but 4-6sec is the right amount to be a little too short and in need of duration

Edit: stomp is interchangeable with balanced stance, but the idea is to have a shorter cd stunbreak and being able to stomp into enemies and pull WoD with the stab from stomp.

And if dmg rly is alot lower defiant stance can be swapped with mending for mor peak performance value.

Edit: swapped my accidental german build constructeur link to english one

Didnt notice it was english because i just click on icons and dont read them on warrior oops.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> What im probably going to play post patch.

> Not focused on healing, but brings a good amount of cleanses and alot of offensive boon support, since many boondurations and applications were gutted ill provide massive amounts of might, some fury and unique power buff (empower allies) for my group.

>

> Paired with condi cleanses, boonrips and tons of cc to lock the enemy in place.

>

> Ive posted a different version of this build in a whole thread about it.

> But @"Lan Deathrider.5910" gave me the aristocracy rune idea, and ive changed my build around that.

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEIiNssBmC7ihxOxxd6/dB-zVJYnR9fp0UIUaE0dRFei6+BIg/W0fTD-w

>

> Pre patch i was against boonduration on warrior, but 4-6sec is the right amount to be a little too short and in need of duration

>

> Edit: stomp is interchangeable with balanced stance, but the idea is to have a shorter cd stunbreak and being able to stomp into enemies and pull WoD with the stab from stomp.

>

> And if dmg rly is alot lower defiant stance can be swapped with mending for mor peak performance value.

Thanks for the mention. If nothing I do love to theorycraft and am always trying new builds out in the Borderlands. Still getting the Seals of Beetletun to collect my own Aristocracy Runes at the moment. Parenthood is really cutting into my WvW time these days.

You're right that post patch that boon duration is going to be more important.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> Parenthood is really cutting into my WvW time these days.

Parenthood worths more than in game time ?

Sometimes, I am thinking about that good old time playing with no family around. Now, when kids are away and I can play as much as I want, I miss them and get bored after a couple of hours.

Well, I'm getting old too.

> @"Aigleborgne.2981" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > Parenthood is really cutting into my WvW time these days.

>

> Parenthood worths more than in game time ?

> Sometimes, I am thinking about that good old time playing with no family around. Now, when kids are away and I can play as much as I want, I miss them and get bored after a couple of hours.

> Well, I'm getting old too.

>

Don't get me wrong, my boy is super cute and fun. I just want more me time with whiskey at my PC.