Request for more Forum Avatars

It has been a while since the last ones were added. They are all beautiful. But can you add the logos of NPC organizations of Tyria?

- the three Asura colleges + Inquest

- Consortium, White Mantle, Modus Sceleris, Joko, Zaishen Order,

- High Legions + Flame Legion

- Priory, Order of Whispers, Vigil, Lion Guard, Seraph

etc.

I'd like to see more forum Avatars as well. Most any in-game icon or symbol could be used. And while I agree that custom avatars are just too open to be allowed, I think that the ability to upload one of your character portraits couldn't be easily abused/exploited. I may be wrong, but I'd like to see ANet at least give some feedback on this particular idea - it seems like a good way to get custom-ish avatars onto the forums. I guess since the game and forums aren't really connected, this might actually be as easy/trouble free as I initially thought.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > How about some ambient creatures, like a frog? Or Ranger Pets.

> >

> > Except for the spiders. I think there are people on the forums who have phobias for them.

>

> You mean like this?

> <--------

Heh. Nice.

Would it be possible to get guild emblems as forum icons? I would like that very much and am naive enough the think that it shouldn't be a difficult thing to accomplish.(?) I mean, they're already in game, and don't really need vetting. But we're back to the "transfer from game to forums" process, which may not be as viable a solution as I think.