Balance Patch bugfix

bigo.9037

calling a stored pet is considered pet swap by the game.

when you dismount after being agroed or if you are using the attack skill of your mount the game autocalls your stored pet.

this call is blocked by the new soul beast mechanic - no pet xswap while in combat.

so whenever you dismount in combat your pet is stored and you cannot call it.

workaround merge before you mount and dismerge after dismount or merge/dismerge to call your pet.

Submitted this just now:

Elevated Bond (Soulbeast initial minor trait) blocks the function of stow/activate pet when in combat. This prevents the pet from appearing when performing a mount attack as the pet needs to be summoned after combat begins, which is now impossible due to the recent change from Elevated Bond. It also prevents the pet from appearing automatically when initiating combat while the pet is currently stowed which may occur after mounting a skimmer at the water surface (another issue that should be addressed). It should be noted that though stow/activate pet is affected, changing from land and underwater combat is not so there is something to work from.

Feel free to copy and report as well.

> @"rojoka.5976" said:

> calling a stored pet is considered pet swap by the game.

> when you dismount after being agroed or if you are using the attack skill of your mount the game autocalls your stored pet.

> this call is blocked by the new soul beast mechanic - no pet xswap while in combat.

>

> so whenever you dismount in combat your pet is stored and you cannot call it.

>

> workaround merge before you mount and dismerge after dismount or merge/dismerge to call your pet.

Protect me does give barrier, than 3k+ with mender, nice skill buff.

> @"LughLongArm.5460" said:

> > @"rojoka.5976" said:

> > calling a stored pet is considered pet swap by the game.

> > when you dismount after being agroed or if you are using the attack skill of your mount the game autocalls your stored pet.

> > this call is blocked by the new soul beast mechanic - no pet xswap while in combat.

> >

> > so whenever you dismount in combat your pet is stored and you cannot call it.

> >

> > workaround merge before you mount and dismerge after dismount or merge/dismerge to call your pet.

>

> Protect me does give barrier, than 3k+ with mender, nice skill buff.

Not in beastmode thou. Also whats going on with the clarion bond icon? Why it doesn't dissapear while the trait is on CD like any other tooltip?

Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

In Pve it's 259

In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

In WvW it's 403

This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> @"Deax.1572" said:

> Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> In Pve it's 259

> In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> In WvW it's 403

> This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

>

There's no way that can be tr--

![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

-- holy fudge monkeys!

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> > In Pve it's 259

> > In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> > In WvW it's 403

> > This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> > Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> > My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> >

>

> There's no way that can be tr--

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

>

> -- holy fudge monkeys!

Yeah, I already reported this bug, hopefully they'll fix it. I've already come across Soulbeasts with my Sic' Em variant that I couldn't kill and they couldn't kill me too, but they were more likely to kill me because they could out-sustain me.

It's pretty nuts right now. S++ tier dueler because of this and everything doing less damage.

> @"Deax.1572" said:

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> > > In Pve it's 259

> > > In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> > > In WvW it's 403

> > > This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> > > Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> > > My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> > >

> >

> > There's no way that can be tr--

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

> >

> > -- holy fudge monkeys!

>

> Yeah, I already reported this bug, hopefully they'll fix it. I've already come across Soulbeasts with my Sic' Em variant that I couldn't kill and they couldn't kill me too, but they were more likely to kill me because they could out-sustain me.

> It's pretty nuts right now. S++ tier dueler because of this and everything doing less damage.

I just wanted to take a minute to praise you for your honesty.

I think it takes a real man or woman to stand up and point out bugs that made their main class stronger than intended.

I'm a little ashamed in that regard because Necros, although not a bug, have a rather broken sustain build. And I'm too lacking in character to point it out.

> @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> Submitted this just now:

>

> Elevated Bond (Soulbeast initial minor trait) blocks the function of stow/activate pet when in combat. This prevents the pet from appearing when performing a mount attack as the pet needs to be summoned after combat begins, which is now impossible due to the recent change from Elevated Bond. It also prevents the pet from appearing automatically when initiating combat while the pet is currently stowed which may occur after mounting a skimmer at the water surface (another issue that should be addressed). It should be noted that though stow/activate pet is affected, changing from land and underwater combat is not so there is something to work from.

>

> Feel free to copy and report as well.

Pretty sure this can be fixed by merging with your pet

> @"AlexndrTheGreat.8310" said:

> > @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> > Submitted this just now:

> >

> > Elevated Bond (Soulbeast initial minor trait) blocks the function of stow/activate pet when in combat. This prevents the pet from appearing when performing a mount attack as the pet needs to be summoned after combat begins, which is now impossible due to the recent change from Elevated Bond. It also prevents the pet from appearing automatically when initiating combat while the pet is currently stowed which may occur after mounting a skimmer at the water surface (another issue that should be addressed). It should be noted that though stow/activate pet is affected, changing from land and underwater combat is not so there is something to work from.

> >

> > Feel free to copy and report as well.

>

> Pretty sure this can be fixed by merging with your pet

Not helpful. Report because this is not going away just because there's a performance affecting work around.

> @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> > @"AlexndrTheGreat.8310" said:

> > > @"DaFishBob.6518" said:

> > > Submitted this just now:

> > >

> > > Elevated Bond (Soulbeast initial minor trait) blocks the function of stow/activate pet when in combat. This prevents the pet from appearing when performing a mount attack as the pet needs to be summoned after combat begins, which is now impossible due to the recent change from Elevated Bond. It also prevents the pet from appearing automatically when initiating combat while the pet is currently stowed which may occur after mounting a skimmer at the water surface (another issue that should be addressed). It should be noted that though stow/activate pet is affected, changing from land and underwater combat is not so there is something to work from.

> > >

> > > Feel free to copy and report as well.

> >

> > Pretty sure this can be fixed by merging with your pet

>

> Not helpful. Report because this is not going away just because there's a performance affecting work around.

I mean yea still report it and see if it can get fixed, it in my experience this hasn’t happened too much over the years and it takes a single hotkey to amend.

> @"Deax.1572" said:

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> > > In Pve it's 259

> > > In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> > > In WvW it's 403

> > > This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> > > Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> > > My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> > >

> >

> > There's no way that can be tr--

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

> >

> > -- holy fudge monkeys!

>

> Yeah, I already reported this bug, hopefully they'll fix it. I've already come across Soulbeasts with my Sic' Em variant that I couldn't kill and they couldn't kill me too, but they were more likely to kill me because they could out-sustain me.

> It's pretty nuts right now. S++ tier dueler because of this and everything doing less damage.

Is wvw a duel zone? Should we change everything for duels? Just wondering

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > > Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> > > > In Pve it's 259

> > > > In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> > > > In WvW it's 403

> > > > This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> > > > Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> > > > My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> > > >

> > >

> > > There's no way that can be tr--

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

> > >

> > > -- holy fudge monkeys!

> >

> > Yeah, I already reported this bug, hopefully they'll fix it. I've already come across Soulbeasts with my Sic' Em variant that I couldn't kill and they couldn't kill me too, but they were more likely to kill me because they could out-sustain me.

> > It's pretty nuts right now. S++ tier dueler because of this and everything doing less damage.

>

> Is wvw a duel zone? Should we change everything for duels? Just wondering

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > @"Deax.1572" said:

> > > > Rugged Growth base healing is higher in wvw than pve or pvp.

> > > > In Pve it's 259

> > > > In PvP it's the intended 155 - 175

> > > > In WvW it's 403

> > > > This is obviously not the intended behaviour for Rugged Growth.

> > > > Instead of receiving the nerf the supposed result was added on top of the existing value.

> > > > My boonbeast with 400 healing power and increased outgoing healing by 10% runes scales that to 600 heal from Rugged Growth, add in near 200 from regeneration and in small scale fights i regen roughly 800 hp a second. In duels/roaming i'm extremely hard to kill and often would end the fight with near full health bar.

> > > >

> > >

> > > There's no way that can be tr--

> > >

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/PTTb68o.jpg "")

> > >

> > > -- holy fudge monkeys!

> >

> > Yeah, I already reported this bug, hopefully they'll fix it. I've already come across Soulbeasts with my Sic' Em variant that I couldn't kill and they couldn't kill me too, but they were more likely to kill me because they could out-sustain me.

> > It's pretty nuts right now. S++ tier dueler because of this and everything doing less damage.

>

> Is wvw a duel zone? Should we change everything for duels? Just wondering

No, we shouldn't :)