I though I was missing something about condi

ArthurDent.9538

But I was wrong, how does one go about slashing the power damage of almost every skill in the game by about 30% and then only tone down a handful of individual condi damage skills? I figured there had to be something along the lines of all stacks of burning, bleeding, torment, poison, and confusion do roughly 30% less damage to keep it inline but nah. Signet of fire on fire weaver did about 9k damage unbuffed pre patch, post patch still doing about 9k burning. Its not like there weren't extremely strong condi builds before this patch that they needed this insane relative boost for. So give up trying to play power condi spam is pretty much guaranteed to be way more effective.

> @"Aza.2105" said:

> Because condi durations were significantly reduced this patch.

Duration was never an issue. Them doing my healthbar in under two seconds with burning was the issue.

Nothing says fun like a burn guard setting themselves on fire, standing next to you and giving you 9 burn stacks. Good game. 10/10.

> @"Aza.2105" said:

> Because condi durations were significantly reduced this patch.

?! Are you referring to expertise amulets? No one gives a shit about that. Most condi builds use sage, wizard or carrion anyway.

> @"Lost Elegy.9276" said:

> Yeah, no. I can mirror this experience. I played one game as a hammer warrior (For the lulz) and encountered a burn guardian. I died in under 2 seconds from two 8k burn ticks. Unless they hotfix condition damage, power builds will cease to exist. Condi spam is back, boys.

Well.. we should be in heavy condi meta now. I am expecting FB to dominate the scene pretty signifcantly, compared to before.

> @"Lost Elegy.9276" said:

> Yeah, no. I can mirror this experience. I played one game as a hammer warrior (For the lulz) and encountered a burn guardian. I died in under 2 seconds from two 8k burn ticks. Unless they hotfix condition damage, power builds will cease to exist. Condi spam is back, boys.

I dont know what bad build you're playing but warrior beats burn guard in any matchup. You're just bad?

> @"Gwaihir.1745" said:

> > @"Lost Elegy.9276" said:

> > Yeah, no. I can mirror this experience. I played one game as a hammer warrior (For the lulz) and encountered a burn guardian. I died in under 2 seconds from two 8k burn ticks. Unless they hotfix condition damage, power builds will cease to exist. Condi spam is back, boys.

>

> I dont know what bad build you're playing but warrior beats burn guard in any matchup. You're just bad?

Hammer war loses to every thing post patch probably, which is what they were playing, which is besides the point anyways.

> @"Gwaihir.1745" said:

> > @"Lost Elegy.9276" said:

> > Yeah, no. I can mirror this experience. I played one game as a hammer warrior (For the lulz) and encountered a burn guardian. I died in under 2 seconds from two 8k burn ticks. Unless they hotfix condition damage, power builds will cease to exist. Condi spam is back, boys.

>

> I dont know what bad build you're playing but warrior beats burn guard in any matchup. You're just bad?

Burn as core or burn as FB? Sage FB had a significant edge over warrior. This does seem to have changed (probably much easier for FB).