Condi Meta? Don't think so.

bigo.9037

> @"DeusVolt.4307" said:

> nice, while i see Burnbrands, scourges, core necros and condi revs everywhere.

Condi revs just only because of the Condi meta. They are excellent Condi-Counters. If there arent any Condis , there wont be condi counters

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > Condi core engi, for roaming now can be a thing . If you go bomb, toolkit, elixr S elixir X you can have quite fan and it is not so underperforming. Instead condi for now are not imho great in zerging for the massive condicleanse organized zergs have. In that case with a condi setup you can only put aside and gang people out of the blob

>

> Wich is strange cause people are trying to use condi zergs :)

Fun. Stay at side, pull and kill is fun :) Don't you play for fun ?

> @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > > Condi core engi, for roaming now can be a thing . If you go bomb, toolkit, elixr S elixir X you can have quite fan and it is not so underperforming. Instead condi for now are not imho great in zerging for the massive condicleanse organized zergs have. In that case with a condi setup you can only put aside and gang people out of the blob

> >

> > Wich is strange cause people are trying to use condi zergs :)

>

> Fun. Stay at side, pull and kill is fun :) Don't you play for fun ?

Yes but having a low effort builds takes fun out of the game for me.. I only tend to use some once in a while on some one I want to KoS hard, mostly insome one that thinks he is better than every one else due build.. to show I can win w-o know what I’m doing beside press condinspam.

I was wining 1 vs 5 with condi renegade mallyx before patch only scrappers were harder to almost impossible, some even had those spvp icons after the server name and tag... it was quite broken but there were better and easier builds to carry at that time.

Most time I didn’t even need to know what I was doing... well that’s not fun but was my lame up kos build.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > > @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > > > Condi core engi, for roaming now can be a thing . If you go bomb, toolkit, elixr S elixir X you can have quite fan and it is not so underperforming. Instead condi for now are not imho great in zerging for the massive condicleanse organized zergs have. In that case with a condi setup you can only put aside and gang people out of the blob

> > >

> > > Wich is strange cause people are trying to use condi zergs :)

> >

> > Fun. Stay at side, pull and kill is fun :) Don't you play for fun ?

>

> Yes but having a low effort builds takes fun out of the game for me.. I only tend to use some once in a while on some one I want to KoS hard, mostly insome one that thinks he is better than every one else due build.. to show I can win w-o know what I’m doing beside press condinspam.

>

> I was wining 1 vs 5 with condi renegade mallyx before patch only scrappers were harder to almost impossible, some even had those spvp icons after the server name and tag... it was quite broken but there were better and easier builds to carry at that time.

>

> Most time I didn’t even need to know what I was doing... well that’s not fun but was my lame up kos build.

Using a build with 2 or 3 kits is not something i would call low efforts. Play engi with kits is like playing piano and it is the only reason i love it :)

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"EUmad.7645" said:

> > Condi core engi, for roaming now can be a thing . If you go bomb, toolkit, elixr S elixir X you can have quite fan and it is not so underperforming. Instead condi for now are not imho great in zerging for the massive condicleanse organized zergs have. In that case with a condi setup you can only put aside and gang people out of the blob

>

> Wich is strange cause people are trying to use condi zergs :)

Its not strange at all because the condi engie he describes can pretty much only handle basic targets, ie people with no/little cleanse at similar or lower skill. It falls flat against a zerg due to reflects and an utter lack of pressure (no, you wont scare a zerg by standing at 1200 range dropping bombs at your feet because you cant get closer without being feared or getting a flying hammer upside your face).

Nothing has really changed for the condi engie except the complete gimping of the already unreliable blowtorch making it harder to handle difficult opponents where timing your bursts is far more critical than just spamming out low yield condi.

I saw a bunch of engineers last week trying different things out... This week I've seen none except for the zerg scrapper.

Everybody devoting every available resource to countering condis because even outside damage they are so debilitating. This is how the meta has always been - add cleanse until its not a problem because they are so strong (similar for boons).

This is not a favorable state for power or condi players. Power players are locked to defensive skills/sets and condi players are neutered against any structured group. IMO the condition system has become fundamentally broken because of the prevalence of non-damaging conditions and the nondiscrimination in cleansing.