Guardian - Time to fix weapon bugs

aelska.4609

Here's a list of some weapons bugs of the guard. Besides all balance, these attest a dysfunction of the skills under certain circumstances. I've probably missed some, don't hesitate to expand the list.

# Hammer

* #2 Mighty Blow: this skill might fail to have any damage output despite animation, especially when paired with JI. This skill has also 0 tolerane to z-axis.

# Torch

* #4 Zealot's Flame: Most of the time (Always?) the projectile fails to find a way to the opponent, even on a flat ground. Obstructed or missed. This skill has also 0 tolerane to z-axis.

# Scepter

* #1 Orb of wrath: (Always) This skill fails to land if the ennemy changes direction (left and right).

# Greatsword (my personal favorite bugged weapon)

* \#2 Whirling Wrath:

* (Always) if used quickly after swap, animation of this skill will occur without any damage, then it will go on full cooldown. Perfect to waste a burst

* (Always) This skill is supposed to emit projectiles at 600 range ... that never hit.

* \#3 Leap of Faith: (Always) Lands too far if ennemy changes direction during course (from running away/running towards).

* \#5 Binding blade: (Sometimes) for some unknown reason this skill might occasionaly "miss"

# Focus:

* #4 Ray of judgment: (Always) This skill as infinite range after first hit. Might not be a bug, but as it's the only skill on the game to have that behaviour, I assume it is. But don't fix it too quickly, I actually like it.

> @"aelska.4609" said:

>

> # Focus:

> * #4 Ray of judgment: (Always) This skill as infinite range after first hit. Might not be a bug, but as it's the only skill on the game to have that behaviour, I assume it is. But don't fix it too quickly, I actually like it.

>

This one isn't a bug - check out the July 2018 updates to the skill. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ray_of_Judgment