Elemental Lockdown - Am I Supposed to

Khalisto.5780

When I read the trait first time, I was like, ok, less passive boons, but I can stack more boons at once

but then I started thinking, this was a weaver designed trait, cuz no weapon has cc on fire

Am I supposed to swap attunements mid animation to get the desired buff?

I already tested and this works, but, ins't it kinda next level for most players?

Right now all the arcane major master are kinda meh

The ressing one, whatever, you'll get the ress off with or w/o it

Elemental lockdown for core and tempest hmmm, not sure

The shield is kinda ok in this v2s cuz i believe the cd resets every round, but still not that good, and it's completely useless in conquest, like all the 300 secs cds are

If youre playing ele and not swapping attuns mid-cast, then youre either still newbie to this class, or this class is certainly not for you. The more tricks like that you learn on ele, the more pressure you can put and fill damage holes that ANet balance left in our lifes.

I agree tho that all major traits are meh, lockdown is the only choice and its kinda okay, but nothing great for sure. Especially after FA death. 5s of fury from air CC is nice, but...how the hell am I supposted to hit updraft when ANet abominated it? And its still not reverted. Nothing been said about changing updraft in update notes so I suppose its a bug and please for the love of god, change it back. Hitting updraft rn feels like playing chess and thinking 4 steps forward what opponent is gonna do.

> @"Widmo.3186" said:

> If youre playing ele and not swapping attuns mid-cast, then youre either still newbie to this class, or this class is certainly not for you. The more tricks like that you learn on ele, the more pressure you can put and fill damage holes that ANet balance left in our lifes.

>

> I agree tho that all major traits are meh, lockdown is the only choice and its kinda okay, but nothing great for sure. Especially after FA death. 5s of fury from air CC is nice, but...how the hell am I supposted to hit updraft when ANet abominated it? And its still not reverted. Nothing been said about changing updraft in update notes so I suppose its a bug and please for the love of god, change it back. Hitting updraft rn feels like playing chess and thinking 4 steps forward what opponent is gonna do.

i'm decent with ele, still think most ppl won't realize they have to swap attunements mid cast to get the buff they want unless they're weaver and they may get the prot or regen they want cuz they main attunement is the "right" one