The Ranger Damage Problem is Sic Em

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK is this post not about damage modifications? all that video shows is 2x hunters call, (because that's what the 6th rune essentially is minus the vulnerability) with one wolf pack.

The video was just showing that this is a broken combination, 25k damage with ws and nm so basically a bunker build and 40+k with a more power and this is with little as 2 buttons and also post patch where damage has been reduced.

How can you defend this and say its a meme build. Its the goto rune for warhorn. So yeah the video does show what I said, you try this with any other single damaging skill and I bet you won't get over 40k

> @"Dajas.4715" said:

> OK is this post not about damage modifications? all that video shows is 2x hunters call, (because that's what the 6th rune essentially is minus the vulnerability) with one wolf pack.

>

> The video was just showing that this is a broken combination, 25k damage with ws and nm so basically a bunker build and 40+k with a more power and this is with little as 2 buttons and also post patch where damage has been reduced.

>

> How can you defend this and say its a meme build. Its the goto rune for warhorn. So yeah the video does show what I said, you try this with any other single damaging skill and I bet you won't get over 40k

Because this is super easily managed with a block or line of sight. This also is a sure fire way to disintegrate yourself to retal. But you keep doin you.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> so I guess we've established its not just sic em that's at fault here. progress people!

I agree with CMC's reasoning of it takes up a utility slot, one of the problems with ranger was the damage it did for how hard it was to kill, sic'em by and large helps counter this, you either choose damage or a defensive utility.

I still think we will see shaves later, a bit disappointed maul got hit instead of the damage mods but step by step.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > so I guess we've established its not just sic em that's at fault here. progress people!

>

> I agree with CMC's reasoning of it takes up a utility slot, one of the problems with ranger was the damage it did for how hard it was to kill, sic'em by and large helps counter this, you either choose damage or a defensive utility.

>

> I still think we will see shaves later, a bit disappointed maul got hit instead of the damage mods but step by step.

Patch nr 1.

maul from 1.75 to 1.5

Patch nr 2

maul from 1.5 to 1.36

over both patches it went from 1.75 to 1.36.

this is 23.2% nerf. LESS then most classes of 25-35% nerfs

those 2 nerfs combined still did less then most classes got from the first round :D