> > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I will draw similarities to my main class here, as it's the one I know the most about. Call it bias if you will.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to increase counterplayability by nerfing many of the instant cast abilities.**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Such as, reducing damage on Smite Condition by 80%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > By increasing cast times on skills like Deflection shot by 200%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Meanwhile, you allow for traits like "Permeating Pestilence" to copy conditions with zero counterplay to it. You can't blind it, you can't block it, they can do it while stunned.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to move damage from traits to the actual weapons themselves to add counterplay to passive procs**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage by "Glacial Heart" by about 95% because you deemed the proc too oppressive on it's 15 second cooldown.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage of "Shattered Aegis" by 50% and making it unable to crit, because you deemed the proc was too oppressive. (even being an active application.)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I might add something :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > And we have LROD - no icd just spam CC like crazy for stupid amount of damage and tons of weakness, lul.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You then make a complete 180 and introduce traits like "Explosive Entrance", which is neither a Major Master, nor a Major Grandmaster trait. Doesn't have a cooldown (except for endurance) and still critting for 1.5k -2k consistently and even up to 4.5k. This is a minor adept trait (same as Reckless Impact) and it's dealing very respectable damage. ![](https://i.imgur.com/41sg5UQ.png "")**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I noticed long ago how aids this EE. Glorified warrior evade, the best part that you ommited that its also applies daze/BLINDS. Holo evade next to you does decent noticable damage and blind, very fun to play against and make your important attacks miss because he evaded next to you, rofl.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Ah so that's why everyone is playing condi scrapper and perma blinding me if in melee. Oh an no ICD, love how there's no ICD on a trait that blinds passively when you dodge, sure not bitter a blind on active mechanic use wasn't nerfed into uselessness, no sir.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It has no ICD because ICDs on dodgetraits do not make sense, except you want them to be 100% passive and kind of random (if you do not expect everyone being up to date about every icd in the game). Without ICD you and the Engi at least know that you will get blinded after each dodge and can work with that. Giving a blind on dodge without any animation and delay is the stupid thing.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Well by the same line of thought blinding dissipation would have been fine (edit) as it activates on every shatter and evasive arcana on every dodge, yet the former was complained about no end and the latter would be insanely broken if it had no ICD.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No clue what the former complained about, but ppl in this forum complain about a lot of things and suggest a lot of nonsense. I just told you why it has no ICD, the same reason DE or IH on Mesmer or the dodge dmg trait on Warrior has no ICD and should never get one. Subpar indeed is to add a blind on dodge in a way it has no animation and delay on it. The blind on ALL shatters was a problem, in particular together with Ineptitude on Condibuilds but not because of how active or passive that was, more because of how much you could just spam it, also while shattering for totally different purposes (what also added a passive nature to it). Evasive Arcana gets a bit balanced out and clearly more active as a dodge trait because the Ele can't always dodge on air and even more has to decide on what attunement to dodge (if he has the time). There is more active decision making and a higher cd without ICD on the blind by being restricted to air only.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > My point was about you saying there shouldn't be an ICD on dodge traits yet there are on dodge traits with ICDs because otherwise they would be insanely broken. You then said that having it on dodge allows you both to know it always happens, yet we see many traits tied to mechanics with longer recharges with ICDs and some aren't even that strong. A great example is on heal effects when the class only has 25s-30s CD heals.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I agree the trait is dumb but there's a lot of inconsistency in the game for either argument to hold water against putting an 8s-10s ICD on the blind.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Wait, what dodge trait has an ICD?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > necro one has it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Can you give me the name pls?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > > > lesser mark of blood,

> > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mark_of_Evasion

> > > > > trait mark of evasion. 8s ICD.

> > > > > its still good, 1,5k bleed, regen and LF

> > > >

> > > > Where do you see the 8s ICD on the Mark creation on dodge?

> > >

> > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > this part says it has 8s cd

> >

> > Holy cow, you are right, i never noticed... i guess i can facetank on Bloodnecro too well, i never dodged more often than every 8s :joy: Makes not rly sense though...

>

> im fine with it losing ICD as long as its damage gets nerfed by 33% and healing ( lf gain and regen ) gets nerfed by 33%. since it avoided the nerfs, preety sure

ICD on dodgetraits only make sense when you want it to be just a simple passive dmg multiplier (or passive mistake cover luckily being not on cd when needed) and not something the player can active work with at all.

Yes as i desribed for IH/ ambushes the dodge trait reward needs to hit an equilibrium of not being too weak but also not too strong to force ppl into offensive dodges just to time the reward from the dodge trait when needed. For a blind on dodge that barely is given anyway because you always can just dodge the attack, you would never waste a dodge only for a melee-only blind when you just can dodge the attack and then even get a blind "for free" so to say. At least not for yourself. You might dodge for the blind only to safe your teammates from some dmg.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I will draw similarities to my main class here, as it's the one I know the most about. Call it bias if you will.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to increase counterplayability by nerfing many of the instant cast abilities.**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Such as, reducing damage on Smite Condition by 80%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > By increasing cast times on skills like Deflection shot by 200%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Meanwhile, you allow for traits like "Permeating Pestilence" to copy conditions with zero counterplay to it. You can't blind it, you can't block it, they can do it while stunned.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to move damage from traits to the actual weapons themselves to add counterplay to passive procs**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage by "Glacial Heart" by about 95% because you deemed the proc too oppressive on it's 15 second cooldown.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage of "Shattered Aegis" by 50% and making it unable to crit, because you deemed the proc was too oppressive. (even being an active application.)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I might add something :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And we have LROD - no icd just spam CC like crazy for stupid amount of damage and tons of weakness, lul.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You then make a complete 180 and introduce traits like "Explosive Entrance", which is neither a Major Master, nor a Major Grandmaster trait. Doesn't have a cooldown (except for endurance) and still critting for 1.5k -2k consistently and even up to 4.5k. This is a minor adept trait (same as Reckless Impact) and it's dealing very respectable damage. ![](https://i.imgur.com/41sg5UQ.png "")**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I noticed long ago how aids this EE. Glorified warrior evade, the best part that you ommited that its also applies daze/BLINDS. Holo evade next to you does decent noticable damage and blind, very fun to play against and make your important attacks miss because he evaded next to you, rofl.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ah so that's why everyone is playing condi scrapper and perma blinding me if in melee. Oh an no ICD, love how there's no ICD on a trait that blinds passively when you dodge, sure not bitter a blind on active mechanic use wasn't nerfed into uselessness, no sir.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It has no ICD because ICDs on dodgetraits do not make sense, except you want them to be 100% passive and kind of random (if you do not expect everyone being up to date about every icd in the game). Without ICD you and the Engi at least know that you will get blinded after each dodge and can work with that. Giving a blind on dodge without any animation and delay is the stupid thing.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well by the same line of thought blinding dissipation would have been fine (edit) as it activates on every shatter and evasive arcana on every dodge, yet the former was complained about no end and the latter would be insanely broken if it had no ICD.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > No clue what the former complained about, but ppl in this forum complain about a lot of things and suggest a lot of nonsense. I just told you why it has no ICD, the same reason DE or IH on Mesmer or the dodge dmg trait on Warrior has no ICD and should never get one. Subpar indeed is to add a blind on dodge in a way it has no animation and delay on it. The blind on ALL shatters was a problem, in particular together with Ineptitude on Condibuilds but not because of how active or passive that was, more because of how much you could just spam it, also while shattering for totally different purposes (what also added a passive nature to it). Evasive Arcana gets a bit balanced out and clearly more active as a dodge trait because the Ele can't always dodge on air and even more has to decide on what attunement to dodge (if he has the time). There is more active decision making and a higher cd without ICD on the blind by being restricted to air only.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My point was about you saying there shouldn't be an ICD on dodge traits yet there are on dodge traits with ICDs because otherwise they would be insanely broken. You then said that having it on dodge allows you both to know it always happens, yet we see many traits tied to mechanics with longer recharges with ICDs and some aren't even that strong. A great example is on heal effects when the class only has 25s-30s CD heals.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I agree the trait is dumb but there's a lot of inconsistency in the game for either argument to hold water against putting an 8s-10s ICD on the blind.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Wait, what dodge trait has an ICD?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > necro one has it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Can you give me the name pls?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > > > > lesser mark of blood,

> > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mark_of_Evasion

> > > > > > trait mark of evasion. 8s ICD.

> > > > > > its still good, 1,5k bleed, regen and LF

> > > > >

> > > > > Where do you see the 8s ICD on the Mark creation on dodge?

> > > >

> > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > > this part says it has 8s cd

> > >

> > > Holy cow, you are right, i never noticed... i guess i can facetank on Bloodnecro too well, i never dodged more often than every 8s :joy: Makes not rly sense though...

> >

> > im fine with it losing ICD as long as its damage gets nerfed by 33% and healing ( lf gain and regen ) gets nerfed by 33%. since it avoided the nerfs, preety sure

>

> ICD on dodgetraits only make sense when you want it to be just a simple passive dmg multiplier (or passive mistake cover luckily being not on cd when needed) and not something the player can active work with at all.

> Yes as i desribed for IH/ ambushes the dodge trait reward needs to hit an equilibrium of not being too weak but also not too strong to force ppl into offensive dodges just to time the reward from the dodge trait when needed. For a blind on dodge that barely is given anyway because you always can just dodge the attack, you would never waste a dodge only for a melee-only blind when you just can dodge the attack and then even get a blind "for free" so to say. At least not for yourself. You might dodge for the blind only to safe your teammates from some dmg.

The blind on dodge is a problem, in particular together with Explosive Entrance on Powerbuilds but not because of how active or passive that is, more because of how much you can just spam it, also while dodging for totally different purposes (what also adds a passive nature to it).

"The blind on ALL shatters was a problem, in particular together with Ineptitude on Condibuilds but not because of how active or passive that was, more because of how much you could just spam it, also while shattering for totally different purposes (what also added a passive nature to it)" - Bravan

The blind trait needs an ICD.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> Meanwhile, you allow for traits like "Permeating Pestilence" to copy conditions with zero counterplay to it. You can't blind it, you can't block it, they can do it while stunned.

Permeating Pestilence only copies 2 conditions and has a cast time, since it transfers through Invoke Torment. Invoke Torment casts about 1second after legend swap and only has a 240 radius, **so the icon over the Revenant's head for legend swap means you should dodge to avoid the Invoke Torment cast or stay outside the 240 radius if you don't want to get hit by transferred conditions.** Alternatively, load them up with a bunch of condis since Permeating only transfers 2 and pray to the RNG gods since it doesn't guarantee transferring damaging ones.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I will draw similarities to my main class here, as it's the one I know the most about. Call it bias if you will.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to increase counterplayability by nerfing many of the instant cast abilities.**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Such as, reducing damage on Smite Condition by 80%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > By increasing cast times on skills like Deflection shot by 200%

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Meanwhile, you allow for traits like "Permeating Pestilence" to copy conditions with zero counterplay to it. You can't blind it, you can't block it, they can do it while stunned.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You said you wanted to move damage from traits to the actual weapons themselves to add counterplay to passive procs**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage by "Glacial Heart" by about 95% because you deemed the proc too oppressive on it's 15 second cooldown.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You nerfed the damage of "Shattered Aegis" by 50% and making it unable to crit, because you deemed the proc was too oppressive. (even being an active application.)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I might add something :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And we have LROD - no icd just spam CC like crazy for stupid amount of damage and tons of weakness, lul.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > **You then make a complete 180 and introduce traits like "Explosive Entrance", which is neither a Major Master, nor a Major Grandmaster trait. Doesn't have a cooldown (except for endurance) and still critting for 1.5k -2k consistently and even up to 4.5k. This is a minor adept trait (same as Reckless Impact) and it's dealing very respectable damage. ![](https://i.imgur.com/41sg5UQ.png "")**

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I noticed long ago how aids this EE. Glorified warrior evade, the best part that you ommited that its also applies daze/BLINDS. Holo evade next to you does decent noticable damage and blind, very fun to play against and make your important attacks miss because he evaded next to you, rofl.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ah so that's why everyone is playing condi scrapper and perma blinding me if in melee. Oh an no ICD, love how there's no ICD on a trait that blinds passively when you dodge, sure not bitter a blind on active mechanic use wasn't nerfed into uselessness, no sir.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > It has no ICD because ICDs on dodgetraits do not make sense, except you want them to be 100% passive and kind of random (if you do not expect everyone being up to date about every icd in the game). Without ICD you and the Engi at least know that you will get blinded after each dodge and can work with that. Giving a blind on dodge without any animation and delay is the stupid thing.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well by the same line of thought blinding dissipation would have been fine (edit) as it activates on every shatter and evasive arcana on every dodge, yet the former was complained about no end and the latter would be insanely broken if it had no ICD.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No clue what the former complained about, but ppl in this forum complain about a lot of things and suggest a lot of nonsense. I just told you why it has no ICD, the same reason DE or IH on Mesmer or the dodge dmg trait on Warrior has no ICD and should never get one. Subpar indeed is to add a blind on dodge in a way it has no animation and delay on it. The blind on ALL shatters was a problem, in particular together with Ineptitude on Condibuilds but not because of how active or passive that was, more because of how much you could just spam it, also while shattering for totally different purposes (what also added a passive nature to it). Evasive Arcana gets a bit balanced out and clearly more active as a dodge trait because the Ele can't always dodge on air and even more has to decide on what attunement to dodge (if he has the time). There is more active decision making and a higher cd without ICD on the blind by being restricted to air only.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > My point was about you saying there shouldn't be an ICD on dodge traits yet there are on dodge traits with ICDs because otherwise they would be insanely broken. You then said that having it on dodge allows you both to know it always happens, yet we see many traits tied to mechanics with longer recharges with ICDs and some aren't even that strong. A great example is on heal effects when the class only has 25s-30s CD heals.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I agree the trait is dumb but there's a lot of inconsistency in the game for either argument to hold water against putting an 8s-10s ICD on the blind.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Wait, what dodge trait has an ICD?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > necro one has it

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Can you give me the name pls?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > > > > > lesser mark of blood,

> > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mark_of_Evasion

> > > > > > > trait mark of evasion. 8s ICD.

> > > > > > > its still good, 1,5k bleed, regen and LF

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Where do you see the 8s ICD on the Mark creation on dodge?

> > > > >

> > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lesser_Mark_of_Blood

> > > > > this part says it has 8s cd

> > > >

> > > > Holy cow, you are right, i never noticed... i guess i can facetank on Bloodnecro too well, i never dodged more often than every 8s :joy: Makes not rly sense though...

> > >

> > > im fine with it losing ICD as long as its damage gets nerfed by 33% and healing ( lf gain and regen ) gets nerfed by 33%. since it avoided the nerfs, preety sure

> >

> > ICD on dodgetraits only make sense when you want it to be just a simple passive dmg multiplier (or passive mistake cover luckily being not on cd when needed) and not something the player can active work with at all.

> > Yes as i desribed for IH/ ambushes the dodge trait reward needs to hit an equilibrium of not being too weak but also not too strong to force ppl into offensive dodges just to time the reward from the dodge trait when needed. For a blind on dodge that barely is given anyway because you always can just dodge the attack, you would never waste a dodge only for a melee-only blind when you just can dodge the attack and then even get a blind "for free" so to say. At least not for yourself. You might dodge for the blind only to safe your teammates from some dmg.

>

> The blind on dodge is a problem, in particular together with Explosive Entrance on Powerbuilds but not because of how active or passive that is, more because of how much you can just spam it, also while dodging for totally different purposes (what also adds a passive nature to it).

>

> "The blind on ALL shatters was a problem, in particular together with Ineptitude on Condibuilds but not because of how active or passive that was, more because of how much you could just spam it, also while shattering for totally different purposes (what also added a passive nature to it)" - Bravan

>

> The blind trait needs an ICD.

Enjoy getting random blinded every few dodges then or need to count the ICD among others in mind while fighting Engis. I would just remove the blind and replace it with soemthing else, for example a short sustain buff or something. You obviously missunderstood me or didn't understand the difference in what i said to both things (blind on dodge vs blind on shatters).The problem with dodge traits is, the moment you add an ICD you doom it to be something 100% passive, nothing anyone can tactically work with. That is something different than reducing spam with either higher cd or by removing it from few active skills. The focus on f2 to add blind when needed clearly highered the skill ceiling from Mesmer shatterplay (more on power then on condi because condi builds need f2 more for dmg and are less free to use it for the blind only). While an ICD on the dodge blind will make it worse for the Engi and for his opponents to deal with it active. Seriously ICD on dodgetraits is always the worst balance move, better adjust dodge-effects/rewards or rework them into something more active and less op when there are issues.

Since quicknes uptime and the dmg on Holo forge and Rifle was gutted basically any dps holo build depends on this trait now. Basically every Holoforge Skill does less damage than a Mortar AA now. So this is the main dps source now for every explosives build, as dumb as that is.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> When engi has this buff and dodge, the moment he evade he will do damage and blind you in the same time because of vent exhaust, Imagine fighting a holo and death log says 4 evades did 8k damage. Ye, not a big deal, just blind/holo leap in your face instant as he dodged. Love it /s

> "We want less passives!" - Adds EE. :joy:

When Engi has the buff and dodge, yeah. Buff comes after the dodge though, so to do what you're describing during combat you must double dodge for the second Vent Exhaust to proc Explosive Entrance. Don't really see people double dodging to proc EE. Generally speaking matching dodges (dodge right after Holo) is the way to go to avoid blind and EE hit.

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> Since quicknes uptime and the dmg on Holo forge and Rifle was gutted basically any dps holo build depends on this trait now. Basically every Holoforge Skill does less damage than a Mortar AA now. So this is the main dps source now for every explosives build, as dumb as that is.

It's not about the damage being to high or being to low. It's about the fact that they made a conscious design choice to add it to the game despite the fact that they removed all similar traits.

> I will draw similarities to my main class here, as it's the one I know the most about. Call it bias if you will.

>

> **You said you wanted to increase counterplayability by nerfing many of the instant cast abilities.**

>

> Such as, reducing damage on Smite Condition by 80%

> By increasing cast times on skills like Deflection shot by 200%

>

> Meanwhile, you allow for traits like "Permeating Pestilence" to copy conditions with zero counterplay to it. You can't blind it, you can't block it, they can do it while stunned.

>

> **You said you wanted to move damage from traits to the actual weapons themselves to add counterplay to passive procs**

>

> You nerfed the damage by "Glacial Heart" by about 95% because you deemed the proc too oppressive on it's 15 second cooldown.

> You nerfed the damage of "Shattered Aegis" by 50% and making it unable to crit, because you deemed the proc was too oppressive. (even being an active application.)

>

> You then make a complete 180 and introduce traits like "Explosive Entrance", which is neither a Major Master, nor a Major Grandmaster trait. Doesn't have a cooldown (except for endurance) and still critting for 1.5k -2k consistently and even up to 4.5k. This is a minor adept trait (same as Reckless Impact) and it's dealing very respectable damage. ![](https://i.imgur.com/41sg5UQ.png "")

>

>

> So which way do you want it? Do you want the game to have less burst? While keeping 20k mauls in the game. ![](https://i.imgur.com/9WGMLyL.png "")

>

> Because you've nerfed just about every aspect of guardian burst throughout the years. So, can we get a clarification of where the balance is actually headed or do you just have no idea yourselves?

You speak so much truth. Unfortunetly this game has about 6 years of terrible decisions to unpick, which is a huge undertaking and not really feasible at all. They need to continue to reduce everything in pvp.

Both passive damage traits, passive condi traits, passive cleansing traits, passive boon generation trats and passive healing traits should be further reduced....and significantly.

There are still many builds with 3 passive healing/regen traits which just grant way too much sustain for example.

They need to start work on another "huge" patch which just nerfs all the passive proc traits in the game for pvp

> > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > Since quicknes uptime and the dmg on Holo forge and Rifle was gutted basically any dps holo build depends on this trait now. Basically every Holoforge Skill does less damage than a Mortar AA now. So this is the main dps source now for every explosives build, as dumb as that is.

>

> It's not about the damage being to high or being to low. It's about the fact that they made a conscious design choice to add it to the game despite the fact that they removed all similar traits.

Yeah it's something alright. I think from ArenaNet's point of view, if it's a buff on your bar visible to enemies, it's counterable and not passive. I half agree. I certainly would not have asked for such a mechanic.

> > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > Since quicknes uptime and the dmg on Holo forge and Rifle was gutted basically any dps holo build depends on this trait now. Basically every Holoforge Skill does less damage than a Mortar AA now. So this is the main dps source now for every explosives build, as dumb as that is.

>

> It's not about the damage being to high or being to low. It's about the fact that they made a conscious design choice to add it to the game despite the fact that they removed all similar traits.

You are in the game long enough to know that the functionlity revamps done by the PvE Balance team never have PvP and its priorities in mind.

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > Since quicknes uptime and the dmg on Holo forge and Rifle was gutted basically any dps holo build depends on this trait now. Basically every Holoforge Skill does less damage than a Mortar AA now. So this is the main dps source now for every explosives build, as dumb as that is.

> >

> > It's not about the damage being to high or being to low. It's about the fact that they made a conscious design choice to add it to the game despite the fact that they removed all similar traits.

>

> You are in the game long enough to know that the functionlity revamps done by the PvE Balance team never have PvP and its priorities in mind.

All the other traits are still split though. Whatever, at this point I really don't care anymore.