Fix lag on wvw

spankyed.4735

I don't think your lag issues is all Anets fault. Even in triple blob occasions I see very little lag issues up here in Northern Canada . I would check to see if your internet provider is throttering your connection or if your having Interconnection Issues.

Sometimes resetting your routers , network and modems can help . Flush the DNS cache . Try changing channels on your wifi or using an Ethernet cable instead. Faulty Ethernet cables can also cause issues.

If your using Windows 10 turn off peer to peer in the update settings and turn the bandwidth that Windows 10 uses down as low as it can go. Turn off unnecessary applications that that use bandwidth while playing the game.

> @"Mokk.2397" said:

> I don't think your lag issues is all Anets fault.

I don't think so. Here's a reason why

1. PvE has no lag at all, even in full map meta events.

2. Lag is only happens in specific situation of WvW, especially at engaging enemies. Weird thing is that the lag(3k+ ping) sometimes happens even in small fight while full blob fight has no lag. I guess it's not only the opponent, but allies' activities might be causing lag.

3. Other games have no lag. Tried with multiple pc

4. For example, server team [AvsB] has lag. [AvsC] doesn't have. [bvsC] has lag. (I have tried them with multiple accounts)(A, B and C have almost same number blob at reset night fight)

> @"arielqueen.6587" said:

> > @"Mokk.2397" said:

> > I don't think your lag issues is all Anets fault.

>

> I don't think so. Here's a reason why

> 1. PvE has no lag at all, even in full map meta events.

> 2. Lag is only happens in specific situation of WvW, especially at engaging enemies. Weird thing is that the lag(3k+ ping) sometimes happens even in small fight while full blob fight has no lag. I guess it's not only the opponent, but allies' activities might be causing lag.

> 3. Other games have no lag. Tried with multiple pc

> 4. For example, server team [AvsB] has lag. [AvsC] doesn't have. [bvsC] has lag. (I have tried them with multiple accounts)(A, B and C have almost same number blob at reset night fight)

Yeah, you can actually see the weirdness with lag especially if your alt accounts are in same matchup on opposing server. You can test individually by logging with one account, or with both accounts and seeing the lag interaction. As an additional test you can also do them on seperate pcs and also seperate isp connections and see this as well. There is something off with their servers, especially after the balance reset patch.