If you could transmute trinkets, would you do it?

Just out of curiosity, if you could transmute trinkets (amulet, accessories and rings) would you do it? Assume it works exactly like other transmutations: each change costs 1 charge and since most trinkets aren't visible it would only change the icon, but any effect which comes from the trinket itself (not the upgrades) would be changed.

I know it would be a pretty pointless change in most cases, but I'd do it. It would enable me to keep using the [Hero's Band](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero%27s_Band) on my level 80 characters and change some items which seem weird to me, like my charr thief using Rurik's Engagement Ring. Maybe it helps that I have more transmutation charges than I'm ever likely to need, so wasting them isn't a concern for me.

BTW I think it's a fairly staight-forward poll but I've included an other option just in case there's a choice I missed, feel free to explain in more detail if you want to.

(Edited to fix a stupid typo.)

Going off on the Hero's Band, there are some nicely named low level trinkets in the game that you have no option but to discard of since they are useless in any meaningful way. Transmuting them would only be a flavour and only visible to you, but sure, why not?