visions of the past

Definitely would be nice if there were hints, tool tips, or guides, some players (full kudos and credit to them) on reddit noticed there's hints in the letter you pass by in the hallway, details:

**Guide:**

**Letter with clues:**

Full link with Image guides: https://imgur.com/a/Wm5E1Cy

*All credits goes to the players that figured this out :) thank you!

![](https://i.imgur.com/UvSt6wo.jpg "")

I've done forging steel public and darkrime delves twice, I listened to Aurene, talked to Rytlock, then read message. It shows I've completed that part. Yet, I can't get the other scenarios to open up. I even uninstalled GW2 and reinstalled it. Did scenarios again and still can't do the mastering the scrying pool. Do I have to join a squad to go further> What am I missing? Is it a bug that they haven't fixed yet?

> @"Ron Bradach.8479" said:

> I've done forging steel public and darkrime delves twice, I listened to Aurene, talked to Rytlock, then read message. It shows I've completed that part. Yet, I can't get the other scenarios to open up. I even uninstalled GW2 and reinstalled it. Did scenarios again and still can't do the mastering the scrying pool. Do I have to join a squad to go further> What am I missing? Is it a bug that they haven't fixed yet?

to unlock the scenarios you have to travel to where they originally happened, there's a memento type of item there where you can channel, and that unlocks that particular vision.

> @"Ron Bradach.8479" said:

> I don't have Season 1, so what else can I do?

Season 1 didn't have unique locations, it all happened in core Tyria so you will have access to all the necessary locations.

After you've completed Darkrime Delves and read the note in the corridor between the Scrying Pool and the main room of the Eye of the North you need to look at the Steel and Fire achievement category. You should see 4 achievements called Visions of the Past: Nightmare Incarnate, Visions of the Past: Canach's Lair, Visions of the Past: North Nolan Hatchery and Visions of the Past: Cragstead. Those will tell you where to go to find the items which make the season 1 flashbacks available.