ANet, explain match making pls

ParadoX.3124

[imgur.com/a/dAA32y7](http://imgur.com/a/dAA32y7)

Anet, please explain what happens with matchmaking, how is this still possible ?

Your game has 7 years ; I'm fighting PvP gods while I have 500 POINTS BEHIND.

Stop this nonsense.

Also, bring back soloQ and TeamQ, You had NO REASON to allow 2 grouped people to fight against solo people.

Create a machmaking for Soloq and one for Teamq

I don't care waiting 10 mins for a match, let us fight fairly

Matchmaking already been explained.

First it tries to match you against people close to your rating and the longer you spend in queue, the further from your rating it starts to search just to get you into a game ASAP rather than into one that's relatively even rating-wise.

I feel you when it comes to split queues. Hope it happens, but i'm guessing it won't. A few top players just love merged queue because it's easier and quicker than fighting other similarly coordinated teams would be.

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> Matchmaking already been explained.

>

> First it tries to match you against people close to your rating and the longer you spend in queue, the further from your rating it starts to search just to get you into a game ASAP rather than into one that's relatively even rating-wise.

>

> I feel you when it comes to split queues. Hope it happens, but i'm guessing it won't. A few top players just love merged queue because it's easier and quicker than fighting other similarly coordinated teams would be.

its not just waiting long in queue.

I played with top 100 people while being in fucking gold 2thats like 400-500 ranking behind.

and I stop queue when it goes over 4min.

Matchmaking is shit and there is that.

Tournament has no matchmaking.

Ranked que will place you against people in your division/tier.

Only time its flawed is probably gold division and higher due to less people. Also, top 2 players are a lot better than the rest of the players. You may claim dodging que, and match fixing, but the people at leaderboard rank 3 - 50 have too many loses so it debunks those claims. If they was dodging que and match fixing, they wouldnt have so many loses compared to the top 2 players.

So at higher ranks it needs to add additional temp rating to those players when it does the matchmaking calculations. (speaking about 5v5).

Unranked uses hidden mmr

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> its not just waiting long in queue.

> I played with top 100 people while being in kitten gold 2thats like 400-500 ranking behind.

> and I stop queue when it goes over 4min.

> Matchmaking is kitten and there is that.

I mean, I can't really argue with that. I don't know how queue-dodging impacts the matchmaker itself. Maybe it resets everything, or maybe it just picks up where it left off when you requeue.

What I was trying to say to the OP is just how it's meant to work. It's not to say that it isn't ripe for abuse, or that it's even any good, but that's how it's meant to work.