New fractals, when?

Ever since the release of Chaos fractal in July 2016, we kept getting new fractals like every 6 months but since Siren's Reef release in January 2019, we had none.

Hopefully, Anet will spare some love to the community that does fracs daily and give them something new and fun to play.

Here's a Dev post:

On the topic of Fractals…

Reports of their death have been greatly exaggerated, though I apologize that our silence on the topic raised that concern.

I am personally committed to Fractals and see them as an area that deserves more focus and attention going forward. I'm happy to announce that Cameron Rich, who worked on Fractals during Season Three, will be taking the reins on a new Fractal as he rolls off his current duties. This Fractal will feature a challenge mode. Beyond that, I'm working with the Systems Design team on more plans to keep Fractals fresh and exciting. I'm excited and when everything is ready to share, we'll have more details.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/97028/a-message-from-andrew-gray/p1

> @"Memoranda.9386" said:

> New Fractals are in development, according to several ANet statements.

>

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Here's a Dev post:

>

> On the topic of Fractals…

>

> Reports of their death have been greatly exaggerated, though I apologize that our silence on the topic raised that concern.

>

> I am personally committed to Fractals and see them as an area that deserves more focus and attention going forward. I'm happy to announce that Cameron Rich, who worked on Fractals during Season Three, will be taking the reins on a new Fractal as he rolls off his current duties. This Fractal will feature a challenge mode. Beyond that, I'm working with the Systems Design team on more plans to keep Fractals fresh and exciting. I'm excited and when everything is ready to share, we'll have more details.

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/97028/a-message-from-andrew-gray/p1

>

I didn't know about that post. Thanks for the info I feel happier now =)