Thanks Anet for the Conflux (WvW Legendary Ring)

Talindra.4958

Thank you ArenaNet for the Conflux.

I enjoyed making it and I love the magical floating vision crystal that follows the character around when in combat mode. <3

Also I would like to take this opportunity to thank the server's dedicated wvw players most of them are very positive and welcoming. I have seen less negativity in this server in the last 5 weeks of me participating in wvw - I am not saying there is none but it is hardly any. This observation is coming from doing at least 12 hours on the weekends and 4 hours daily average on the weekdays, in the past 4-5 weeks lurking around in wvw - not just trying to get pip but actually participated in the game with the server community. I usually try to solo most contents to get things done for myself but this time I was able to keep myself continue to play in the wvw open squad for quite significant time. Recent experience was fun, relaxed and I feel welcome. Id would like to name this two commanders in this server, Arthur Stonehenge and Elros Azariel . Thank you to both of them for doing such a great job in creating a positive and yet fun environment for the players in the server. They are both very professional and helpful, more importantly they are kind, polite and respectful. I hope Anet setup a reward system to reward the good commanders as they are the greatest assets to the game. They help to keep the game alive, regardless winning or losing - they are creating a fun gaming experience for players who follows. It would be such great system to implement in the game in order to allow players to nominate their fav commander each month, such that the commanders that gets the most votes in each server each month receive an in game rewards eg a commander weapon box that contains a special unique skin to pick.

Here, while thanking all that make my stay welcomed, Id also like to show off my new legendary trinket :) and I will be working on pvp trinket now while you will still see me in wvw lurking around :) arigatou gozaimasu

![](https://imgur.com/Dq7W8At.jpg "")

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> It would be such great system to implement in the game in order to allow players to nominate their fav commander each month, such that the commanders that gets the most votes in each server each month receive an in game rewards eg a commander weapon box that contains a special unique skin to pick.

lol

> @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

>

> > It would be such great system to implement in the game in order to allow players to nominate their fav commander each month, such that the commanders that gets the most votes in each server each month receive an in game rewards eg a commander weapon box that contains a special unique skin to pick.

>

> lol

>

>

Mmm. . pls no. Politics in wvw is bad enough

I think it is worth making double leg rings (slumbering and conflux), esp when the share legendary function is released later where you can share the equipment with other characters of same weight I think it is worth working on it. but it is not a necessity

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/100933/legendary-equipment-and-templates#latest

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> I think it is worth making double leg rings (slumbering and conflux), esp when the share legendary function is released later where you can share the equipment with other characters of same weight I think it is worth working on it. but it is not a necessity

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/100933/legendary-equipment-and-templates#latest

I still don't know why anyone would make legendary runes, but being able to share legendary armor and weapons is a thing I didn't know they were working on. Pretty cool ^^

As someone who farmed Bitterfrost heavily i have every possible combination of ring stats for my main toons. I will consider making these legendary rings once legendary armory is released and its confirmed whether or not we can use rings in the armory. Otherwise its a waste of mats for me since im trying to make a medium legendary armor set at the moment.

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> As someone who farmed Bitterfrost heavily i have every possible combination of ring stats for my main toons. I will consider making these legendary rings once legendary armory is released and its confirmed whether or not we can use rings in the armory. Otherwise its a waste of mats for me since im trying to make a medium legendary armor set at the moment.

yeah prioritise armor first. good to have all 3 weight of legendary armor. I crafted that a while back think 3 yeas now.. so the trinkets were the only missing pieces