ANET weal ass servers

Slick.7164

After 7 years and anet still cannot support 88 people on 4 separate maps simultaneous? I am on a small t3 server and could not play the game tonight because all 4 maps qued for 50 min until I gave up. How the hell does a company like anet stay in business? Stop buying their stupid shit on the TP and get their attention. What a cheap ass company. Dont buy from them.

> @"Slick.7164" said:

> After 7 years and anet still cannot support 88 people on 4 separate maps simultaneous? I am on a small t3 server and could not play the game tonight because all 4 maps qued for 50 min until I gave up. How the hell does a company like anet stay in business? Stop buying their stupid kitten on the TP and get their attention. What a cheap kitten company. Dont buy from them.

You know whats funny? Last night I had to queue for WvW for 1h, and guess what I was doing meanwhile: I went to the BLTC and purchased some gems to unlock some additional storage space :p

PS: fully agree btw :3

I've seen somewhat healthy queues, particularly in eu, in na it seems to differ wildly, especially depending on who is in the matchup lol. Although the queues can be annoying, it is a good thing, and honestly right now a majority of people do have all the time in the world with the current situation. If there are multiple queues on all maps, always choose the lowest to get on a map first, then queue for the map of choice when you actually get in a map or you won't get any of that sweet action faster. Don't choose the highest populated map expecting it will whittle down fast especially on a highly populated or bandwagoned server, it will give you gray hairs faster.

> @"phreeak.1023" said:

> Only the typical queue on EBG sucks because randoms and solo players just staying there 24hrs and getting farmed because no voice lead (thats why our k/d rly sucks this week)

Yes, that is EB? I dont understand what you are trying to say.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"phreeak.1023" said:

> > Only the typical queue on EBG sucks because randoms and solo players just staying there 24hrs and getting farmed because no voice lead (thats why our k/d rly sucks this week)

> Yes, that is EB? I dont understand what you are trying to say.

>

perhaps then you should work on your reading comprehension?! I know it, everyone knows it..thasts how ebg is. just said its bothering me lately.