home instance node location

> @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> is there a guide or something that tell me where is the node location for each race?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_instance

Your player character have a home instance that is in the city where you start your Personal Story. If your character is an Asura you need to go to Rata Sum, a Charr to Black City etc. Inside you will find nodes that you have bought (from NPC vendor [often related to a map and its token], from Black Lion Trade Post or through Gem Store) or from some achievements as reward In link you can find out more about how this work.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> There's often, if not always, an icon on the map.

Every node has an icon on the map. They're all separated by enough space that they only overlap in one situation: when the bandit chest spawns close to another node, especially the Wintersday tree (because its icon is larger) or the cloth rack in Hoelbrak.

> @"weaponwh.9810" said:

> hmm i have some mining and hatched pepper node, it never show up on the map. i couldn't find it in divinity reach.

Checked on this since I had a similar problem yesterday. Today, nothing showed on my mini-map when I entered my Salma home instance, then after opening and closing the full map a couple of times, icons for nodes and chests showed up correctly on the mini-map (only chests showed on the full map, no nodes). The peppers in particular are in the central market area of the Salma instance, at the base of a tree beside a market stall and a street lamp.

Maybe it's lag; maybe it's Maybelline.